MORE
General Discussion

The cat thread

1/29/08 @ 1:03 PM
INITIAL POST
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
User since 5/3/07
There is a whole forum for dogs. Let's have this thread for house cats. We have one in the house. We have never cared for dogs and have always had cats. Anyone else the same way?
Displaying 31 to 40 of 1,367 posts
3/13/24 @ 5:00 AM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16
Merlin having a drink of water
The cat thread photo by westfieldW
3/12/24 @ 10:13 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
I pure love the “Chewy pet supplies” commercials featuring MR. MARBLES”. Where they are reading the will..
3/12/24 @ 4:51 AM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Boys love the bright days in the sunroom…..
The cat thread photo by Get.the.net
3/10/24 @ 11:29 AM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16
Merlin used to take the rolls put his paws on top of the rolling paper and pretend he's running until the roll ran out. It was funny for a while, but then I had to put the rolls on upside down. Merlin is feeling better he's playing outside he still goes for his tail once in awhile from the nerves but he's doing better I have to put his cone collar on when I'm not watching him just to be sure. He's got a nice little tail like Ranger does except for yours is a lot bushier.
The cat thread photo by westfieldW
3/10/24 @ 8:13 AM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
WELL….. look who found the toilet paper in our 2nd bathroom   
He had that look on his face ….. but MOM it was stuck to my foot!!
The cat thread photo by ice queen
3/9/24 @ 7:15 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Redneck, cannot believe your post out there for so long and I just plain missed it. That is amazing! 
How the sam hill does it get up there?
Queenie, you got yerself an “all boy” alley cat there. Keep us advised of his adventures. Pleased that he’s done so well fixing the hurt that Remey left. You were wise to “Get back on the Horse” tho this one may turn into a bucking rodeo bronco!!!! Glad to see him fitting so well into your house & especially into your heart…
3/9/24 @ 6:37 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
This big boy has been growing like a weed!!! Ranger is hopefully done teething well at least the canine ones, at one time he had 6 canines   
He’s such a ball of energy, still retrieving toys like a dog.  Always have at least 3 toys in bed by morning!  And now he figured out he can pull on the birds and pull over his scratching post.
2/28/24 @ 4:00 PM
redneck sympathizer
User since 2/21/22
Fearless Kitty.
The cat thread photo by redneck sympathizer
2/25/24 @ 9:53 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Get well soon Queenie! Glad that Ranger is such a joy-you’ll have many years of fun with that 
“Cool Cat”
Our Tortie has new “perch” spot. So far hasn’t jumped off on me as I pass by. Hope it stays that way
The cat thread photo by glimmertwin
2/25/24 @ 9:31 AM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16
That's a good little doctor keeping his mama warm and safe  
Displaying 31 to 40 of 1,367 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE