Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Surrogate Motherhood

7/3/16 @ 11:20 PM
ORIGNAL POST
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

At our family gathering today I find out my niece is in process of becoming a surrogate.  Already has 6 kids and 0 miscarriages so that makes her a proven candidate.  Bit of a shocker since I didnt know she was interested in this so will let the result speak for itself.  Anyone else with family or friends that do this?  How did it work out?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/4/16 @ 9:00 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Who can forget that Whitehead and Baby M case, thats pushing 30 years ago.  I havent heard anything on surrogacy since then, til now.

7/4/16 @ 8:27 AM
Wicasa
Wicasa
User since 11/11/15

I have no experience with surrogate motherhood (I wish only the best for all involved parties), but I do have some experience with those who emphatically state they are not judging..........

7/4/16 @ 7:59 AM
redhook
User since 12/25/09

Maybe a family member for a blood relative but still isn't this a form of prostitution? selling your body and its functions to another for gain if it be for money or self gratification (there is always money exchanged be it for healthcare or upkeep of the surrogate) My in brother in laws daughter got 20K  and a new snowmobile (all tax free) from a Russian couple. I am not judging anyone or their choices, just saying. Please don't try and say its a job.

7/4/16 @ 6:26 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

The money aspect is interesting too but knowing her, that is not her motivation.

7/4/16 @ 12:03 AM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
User since 6/27/08

I'm curious to know how much money she's gonna make off the deal.  $20,000? $50,000?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.