LOGIN
Lake-Link

SuperBowl 52 Minneapolis 2018

5/21/14 @ 7:08 AM
ORIGINAL POST
ol sarge
ol sarge
User since 3/8/04
So, who is excited about the 2018 SuperBowl coming to Minneapolis? I think it was a great choice. It is about time the NFL spread some love and gave other cities a shot. With the new stadium and the expansion coming to Mall of America it should be a great time. I wont go to the game, but I can not wait to go and experience the NFL at its best. Minneapolis is such a great city and deserves to have the game. Go Pack Go! Whatcha think?

DISPLAYING 11 TO 14 OF 14 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/21/14 @ 8:35 AM
duckmaster33.
User since 12/15/10
Minneapolis had a Superbowl in 1992...so this is nothing new.

5/21/14 @ 8:17 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
Despite the fact that Minneapolis is indeed a very nice city, I think you're gonna have a tough time convincing non-Minnesotans that it would be really terrific to go there in February.

There's every reason to expect that the outdoor weather might be absolutely brutal, seems to me that the NFL and fans in general are best served when the SB is held in a warm-weather climate.

That means Chicago will never host a SB, while New Orleans might host one every two-to-three years, that's the way it goes.

5/21/14 @ 7:55 AM
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
User since 2/15/10
the only time you'll hear Minnesota and super bowl in the same sentence. although the Lombardi trophy will be in Minnesota at least Minnesota fans can say it was there for a few hours hahaha

DISPLAYING 11 TO 14 OF 14 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.