LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Something you still own that most people don’t.

1/31/21 @ 5:16 PM
INITIAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

VCR. Non-flat screen television. Landline phone.Those are three that come to mind right away.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 236 posts
4/18/23 @ 11:54 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
I keep a lot of old computers around I built for gaming yet. 
4/18/23 @ 11:10 AM
mopesrus
User since 4/8/13
I have a Gateway computer boxed up in the basement. No sentimental or monetary value, just too lazy to get rid of it. I usually think about it after I hear about one of those days when you can dispose of old electronics. Also have some old paint cans. Same thing, I always miss the haz mat disposal day.
4/18/23 @ 9:52 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
True dat Thrash! Closet with cd’s above the two steps down where i sit on me lard and struggle with footwear! Papa gave those shoehorns way back when, and I think of him whenever i use em!
Daughter gave me those “step in” sketchers for Christmas. They are the cats a s s!  If anyone out there ( who’s also old & rotund) has issues with shoes try the sketchers. Been told they look good too. 

4/18/23 @ 8:05 AM
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02
Bud, Polski....I used to have that toy also, my dad was a cabinet maker and made one...it's long gone.
He also made me a game we called clapper...you threw dice and flipped over numbered "clappers", and tried to get the lowest score. Also called shut the box, you can still buy them .
Glimmer,I only have about 50 cds, from when Napster was still around, you could download to your computer, then burn a CD!!! once in a while I throw one in the player and play it thru my stereo system on the tv.
4/18/23 @ 5:57 AM
Thrash
Thrash
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
GLIMMERTWIN - and a couple of shoe horns!  There's something you don't see too often.  I recall a time when shoe stores would give them out complimentary with the purchase of new dress shoes.
4/17/23 @ 9:30 PM
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03
Home phone
4/17/23 @ 9:28 PM
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03
Home phone. Milwaukee Journal but talked my wife into dumping it soon. 
4/17/23 @ 9:09 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Somewhere in area of 700 cds
Something you still own that most people don’t. photo by glimmertwin
4/17/23 @ 12:23 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
On that music note ..
Something you still own that most people don’t. photo by Polski
1/15/23 @ 3:02 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

Marshal was the way to go for heavy sound and dependable.

1/15/23 @ 3:00 PM
Snake1
Snake1

What color was the body and PickGuard? Eric Clapton loved the Strat! 

1/15/23 @ 2:46 PM
Snake1
Snake1

Hats, Didn’t know you jammed!?!? What did you play, Guitar or Bass? 

1/15/23 @ 2:42 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Bud, I built this one for my kids probably 30+ years ago. Still works, grandkids don't seem to find it as much fun as we did. Mine uses a wood ball because that's what I had.

1/14/23 @ 8:56 PM
sheephead
User since 2/8/17

Bud my grandparents had that game and I played it all the time. Last winter bought one at auction for old times sake.Company my dad worked for made that game.

1/14/23 @ 8:49 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Wasnt that called Moon Shot or Space Shot?

We had that and I actually got good at it

Displaying 1 to 15 of 236 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE