LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites.

7/4/20 @ 8:52 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
User since 5/14/20

This can include all whiskeys that are not bourbon. Irish, Japanese and malt whiskies. This 16 year is incredible. Very smooth. 

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Displaying 1 to 15 of 2,080 posts
7/13/24 @ 11:03 PM
Holy Crappie
Holy Crappie
User since 7/13/21
Well said Snake!  I am also rookie when it comes to whiskey reviewing but am enjoying “getting educated “ by people like Bass 😊 Big night for me as I also had my first go around with McKenna 10. Loving this one too!!
7/13/24 @ 8:50 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Don’t even know how Bourban drinkers could say anything bad about both of these. If you don’t like either one, I would have to call you a “Prude”! BMR is a hella of a good man! JMO
7/13/24 @ 8:48 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
HC, Very good stuff! I’m not even a good taster. When you sip this stuff, you know it’s good. Makes you ration your intake to save the bottle. BMR brought a Caribou and a Blantons to my up north cabin. Both were worshipped by me until they were finished. Don’t think they were finished till 3 or more visits up Nord afterwards. I’m more of an animal than the guys that break down bourbons. Even as a monkey, I knew this stuff was great sippin Whiskey.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Snake1
7/13/24 @ 8:46 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Glad you like it holy. The corazon with ice is much better. It is actually a fine sipper like this. Very inexpensive and easily obtainable. 
7/13/24 @ 8:39 PM
Holy Crappie
Holy Crappie
User since 7/13/21
First pour of Caribou Crossing tonight.  Bass you sure didn’t steer me wrong with your positive review on this one! I get the wonderful creaminess and even a hint of marshmallow.  Fantastic bottle!
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Holy Crappie
7/13/24 @ 8:39 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The Corazan de agave Blanco tequila tasting notes. Single estate tequila. It’s lacking a true zipper quality in a tequila. You can taste some sweet apples and pear upfront. It’ll be great for mixed drinks. It’s not a bad sipper. It’s just missing some things that some of the finer tequilas have. Will try it on ice next   
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
7/13/24 @ 8:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Vegas tried a couple little eighth of an ounce pours of the Elijah Craig barrel proof after sitting open for a few weeks. Initially, it seems a little smoother but on the back and it seems a little stronger. I’ll check again in a few days might be my pallet this evening.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
7/12/24 @ 2:12 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Thank you, Johnny. A new whiskey drink.  
7/12/24 @ 1:53 PM
Johnny Wishbone
User since 8/15/18
My favorite summer drink is a whiskey float with chocolate ice cream!
7/12/24 @ 1:47 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Tell your wife you bought it because you couldn't get her of your mind after seeing it. When it's 90 all I want is the ice, no whiskey.   
7/12/24 @ 11:28 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Looks interesting but enough for 124 bucks
7/11/24 @ 9:57 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The Singleton Glendullan 18 yr. A special bottle. Chocolate, banana, malt , nuts and fruit. In the 60 dollar range can’t be beat. I need another. 
7/11/24 @ 5:23 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Canadian club reserve age 9 year blended. Little light on flavor. The Roman that taste just have a little bit of vanilla and a little bit of toffee. It’s got like an ethanol aftertaste that I do not care for. But for $16 a bottle what would you?
7/11/24 @ 4:44 PM
Holy Crappie
Holy Crappie
User since 7/13/21
I have had the Canadian Club 9 and 12 year. I actually preferred the 9.
7/11/24 @ 4:29 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Just got done mowing the yard, looks like it's time for CC and Coke I'll join you at BMR.
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by snagger54
Displaying 1 to 15 of 2,080 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE