LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites.

7/4/20 @ 8:52 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Bassmaster+recordeacks2
User since 5/14/20

This can include all whiskeys that are not bourbon. Irish, Japanese and malt whiskies. This 16 year is incredible. Very smooth. 

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordeacks2
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,745 posts
TODAY @ 8:31 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Yes. Thanks. 
4/24/24 @ 8:04 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
So feeling a bit better I hope
4/24/24 @ 7:24 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/23/24 @ 7:42 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Been battling a bad sinus infection went to the walk-in clinic today. Got some heavy antibiotics and some steroids. Can’t really taste much some food but the tequila club soda and lime is busting through with flavor and I’m really starting to like this drink. Only one or two tonight. 
Scotch whiskey related items. What are your favorites. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/23/24 @ 6:15 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
BMRR , I'll be happy to meet you , now I can't wait till May.   
4/23/24 @ 5:11 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
RC they have a pretty good product. I met the owners and distiller in a tasting in Illinois. The rye is pretty good also. Had a few of their bottles and was never disappointed nice post. Appreciate it. 
4/23/24 @ 4:42 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Hard Truth Henry A Sipes from Brown County Indiana.  

I dont know if its high class stuff or low as dirt. I dont taste anything bad. Its straight bourbon nothing girly 
4/22/24 @ 9:04 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Baker seven years single barrel 107 proof bourbon whiskey. Man there’s a lot of stuff going on here. On the nose, you have some nuts, vanilla, oak, and spice and a little bit of cinnamon. The taste has cinnamon, pecans, caramel, open and spice, and just a luscious after bite of ethanol. I’ve always loved this bottle years ago. They had some that pretty much. I could not tell a difference between this and a good single barrel of Blantons. For a $60 bottle you can’t go wrong with this one!
4/22/24 @ 8:41 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The Singleton single malt, scotch, whiskey, fruity decadence 15-year-old tasting notes. The smell on this is incredible. It is of malt and apple with a little bit of honey. The taste has apple honey spice with some malt very enjoyable. This is affordable too for a 15-year-old scotch it should be under $60. Nice bottle! 
4/22/24 @ 8:30 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Finished the limited edition, blackened rabbit hole cask strength bottle. It was a great bottle! The aroma is of oak graham crackers, and honey. I’m a pallet. You can pick up a little bit of pear, cinnamon oak in a strong, vanilla presence. Excellent bottle. Snagger heading north the beginning of May. Maybe we could meet and I’ll drop One off to you
4/22/24 @ 8:23 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
BMRR, All i can see is that bottle of McKenna 10yr yum yum !
4/22/24 @ 8:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The Macallan a night on earth journey. The aroma is of Coco and vanilla. The taste tonight has vanilla, shortbread, cinnamon, oak, and a little bit of chocolate. Just a hint of malt and caramel. Just a superb scotch whiskey.
4/22/24 @ 7:32 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Made it down to the fortress of solitude going to have me a widow Jane age 10 years.
4/21/24 @ 7:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Having a touch of the Buffalo trace after grilling and Tilling. .
4/21/24 @ 11:41 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Polski thinks it’s smoothski?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,745 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE