LOGIN
Lake-Link

Realtor recommendations in S.E. WI

1/22/18 @ 6:28 PM
ORIGNAL POST
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Hi, I’m looking for a “good” realtor to list my house in Kenosha and was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions from past experience or word of mouth?  A little over a year ago I put an offer in on a new house after accepting an offer on my current house within 3 days of listing it. That was easy I thought.....well the buyer was from California and ended up backing out wasting a bunch of time. After that our listing was way down the list and no longer fresh. Our realtor never once showed our house or had an open house. All the showings we had were from other realtors. I feel the realtor we went with didn’t “need” the commission as we later found out she had multiple listings and was spread a little too thin. With the closing on the new house coming and the school year in the new town starting soon we opted to rent the house out for a year to relieve some of the stress/pressure. In a couple months I’m putting the house back on the market and want a realtor that will work hard to make the sale. Does anyone know of such a realtor? Thanks in advance!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 14 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/23/18 @ 3:35 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Google her name guys

1/23/18 @ 3:00 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Yeah jaw jerkers reply definitely peaked my interest!! Lol

1/23/18 @ 2:23 PM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04

this is who I used for reference - there deal has changed a little since I used them and appears to have a more commission based pricing model, but still better deal.  I am sure there are others working on flat fees still

http://redefinedrealty.com/seller/

1/23/18 @ 2:16 PM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04

Realtors are a waste of money.   What you want is a listing agent because most houses today are sold through MLS listing and websites.  A listing agent works off smaller flat rate instead of full commission.   All correspondences and  showings are routed through listing agent, you still get a professional for sale sign, etc.  You just wont get an open house and since they do not act as buying agents, they will not show your house to other people in an effort to earn double commission off your house.    

1/23/18 @ 1:37 PM
FlatBottomBoy
User since 3/22/07

Adam Coleman is the owner/broker for Rainmakers.  He was awarded top realtor award in Kenosha for 2015 I believe. 

RainMakers Real Estate LLC

1/23/18 @ 1:27 PM
beanbag
User since 12/17/09

Why not just buy welders house from him.

1/23/18 @ 1:01 PM
GreatOutdoors2001
User since 7/5/01

Hey Welder, if you go with jawjerkers recommendation let me know.  I'm not looking to buy a house, but would be interested in verifying his agent claims...

1/23/18 @ 12:11 PM
no-luck
User since 12/14/12

Welder, I sent you a PM.

1/23/18 @ 10:44 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Thanks for the input!  

1/23/18 @ 10:11 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

WelderGuy, Google Rantell Ramirez in Kenosha. She sold a house for my Sister and my Dad's house last year for our asking price. Plus, she is smoking hot!!!!!!!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 14 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.