LOGIN
Lake-Link

Positive Fast Food Experiences

10/3/17 @ 6:15 PM
ORIGNAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Anything from fast food you've had lately that you'd recommend? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 73 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/9/18 @ 10:22 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Forgot about Rocky rococo’s. I love that place. I think the furthest one north is Wausau, so I don’t see them anymore, but they are awesome.

5/9/18 @ 6:30 PM
shadling1
shadling1
User since 1/17/12
I just eat KFC whenever I want a tasty colon cleanse....so that's a positive. That or rockys pizza....

5/9/18 @ 2:30 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

I like DQ for food, but none of the DQ's in my area sell food, only ice cream and snacks.  If I'm out of town and they have a DQ I like to get their chicken strips for lunch.  The $5 and $7 lunch deal was a pretty solid offering in my opinion.

5/8/18 @ 9:16 PM
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

I think fast food places raising their prices is a positive. I can get a burrito for less now. It's better for you and tastes far better. Thanks!

5/8/18 @ 8:03 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
User since 12/9/08
Arby's French Dip and Swiss with au jus

5/8/18 @ 7:15 PM
Treeshark
User since 4/5/09

Only hit the McDs in Point on the way up north or back, and always get the same thing- two double cheeseburgers, two mcchickens with cheese, large fries and a Diet Coke. I love McDs and I’m not afraid to admit it. Lol

5/8/18 @ 7:14 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

I prefer the local dq or Culver’s.  My son likes dq so that’s where we usually go when a fast food fix is needed. The food is always cooked while you wait. The only thing I like at crapdonalds is the sausage and egg McMuffin.  They are delicious. 

5/8/18 @ 7:05 PM
CrystalLakeMonster
CrystalLakeMonster
User since 11/22/10

Any time I don't get the runs is a postive experience.

5/8/18 @ 6:07 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

The new McDonald's Quarter pounders definitely taste better. Juicier. More taste. 

If you want a nice bargain and a pick me up, I'd suggest the 1.00 McChicken with a $1 Coke. 

10/21/17 @ 8:04 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Had the Buttermilk Chicken Tenders again tonight with the signature sauce at McDonalds. I'm telling ya, they are really good! Much better than the Chicken Nuggets in my opinion. Worth a trip to McDonalds if you haven't been there in a while. I really don't think you'll be disappointed. I had to wait about 5 minutes before they were ready, but that made them even better. Nice and warm. That's happened to me twice now with these tenders...the wait. Not sure if it's coincidence, or they like to make them really fresh. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 73 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.