Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Pokémon Go

7/19/16 @ 8:46 AM
ORIGNAL POST
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Lots of apps have sketchy privacy policies, that’s nothing new. But the first set of alarms go off as soon as you realize that Pokémon Go’s policy does seem a bit more liberal than most, because not only are you giving Pokémon Go access to your location and camera data.

We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties.

wow what do you think about that

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/19/16 @ 6:12 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10

OMG Mr. Killroy now that was funny!!!! Love the ifoam so when will AT&T let you upgrade! 

7/19/16 @ 3:30 PM
Floatin n' boatin
User since 7/23/15

Pokemon GO all you want IMO. Maybe some will discover that there is a world outside their livng room. Eventhough they will be on their phone all the time.

7/19/16 @ 3:00 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
User since 4/18/12

I wish my generation spent more time chasing squirrels with .22s and catching smallmouth bass from a river than they do chasing and catching imaginary cartoons with a smartphone...

These millennials have the time to look for cartoon characters but they don't have the time to look for a job...

I feel more like an crusty bitter old man everyday, and I'm only 19.

7/19/16 @ 1:30 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
The new Ican

7/19/16 @ 1:26 PM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
User since 5/3/07
I'll have to upgrade. We got it free from the government. 

7/19/16 @ 1:19 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
pokemon-go-al-franken/

I would try the new ICAN

7/19/16 @ 1:13 PM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
User since 5/3/07

Trying to play PokémonGO with our new ifoam. Haven't found anything yet. Are we doing it wrong? 

7/19/16 @ 9:59 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

Been spending lot of time at the ball field. Got to say this is huge with the kids. Least with this game it gets kids moving around. This game has done more for child obesity in a week than the first lady accomplished in 8 years with her disgusting lunch plan.

7/19/16 @ 9:05 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Most companies have that policy including the websites you visit. Maybe pokemon is just being honest?

7/19/16 @ 8:49 AM
Cold Front
MEMBER since 7/9/01

I don't have a problem with that. I also don't have a "Snitches get Stitches" Tee shirt.Mrt.        

I also have no desire to play the game or own the app.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.