Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

PAINTERMAN

9/15/14 @ 9:17 AM
ORIGNAL POST
pop67
User since 9/15/14
With deep Regret Im bringing you the SAD news of Chucks Death.Im his uncle.He died in a Bad car accident in his new home in the Mountains in Missori.His funeral will be in Milw area. Most likly West Allis.Watch JS.COM FOR Keith or Charles Rodhes.What a terrible year.It started with our 7th lab JOJO Wife found her gone in bed at only 3 years old.FIVE weeks later I found my Highschool Sweetheart and Beautiful wife of 48 years gone to Heavan.in bed the morning of June 6,2014.After that it hasnt stopped.Gary

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 42 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/6/15 @ 6:55 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06
Sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this most difficult of time

1/6/15 @ 6:25 AM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you move forward at this difficult time.

1/6/15 @ 5:20 AM
MrsPainterman
User since 1/6/15
yes Dave we lived in Butler above the Cardinal Club for a few years. Bobby was a hoot

1/6/15 @ 5:12 AM
MrsPainterman
User since 1/6/15
Chuck definitely will be missed. He was an amazing person and brought such joy to me and everyone that knew him. He would help anyone if it was in his power to do so. I am thankful to those that made it to his funeral. Gary you were the one he said that introduced him to the great outdoors and he loved his family. I was blessed to have known him for the past twelve years. We were engaged at the time of his death and were planning on getting married this fall once we rebuilt our home that had burned to the ground in nov of 2013. We had been living here in Missouri since june of 2010 so thats why we werent at anymore of the outings. He certainly could fish and grilled a mean piece of flesh. I miss him all the time and cry many times a day. I am going to be leaving Missouri and moving to Merrill in the summer if I can either rent a place that will rent to me with three labs or sell to me on a land contract. We had such great times together and I have many happy memories of him. Because our home burned down we lost all our pictures so if anyone has any they would be willing to email to me my email is ladybird58@aol.com thank you for reading this.

9/18/14 @ 9:17 PM
swamp_runner
swamp_runner
User since 1/5/02
I was out of town on a quick turn around in NY state. Got home last night. Could not stay real long needed to get home and pick Nick from football.

Pop, not certain about Bowe or not.

Glad to see you have not lost your sense of humor, sure do miss educating you on some of the old threads.

Would have been nice to bump into you again Dave. Yellow bucket did not make it either.

9/18/14 @ 8:15 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Guys, thanks so much for representing us LL'ers. I am actually down in Chicago and would have liked to make the trip up but could not work it out.

9/18/14 @ 8:14 PM
pop67
User since 9/15/14
THANKS all you guys/SWAMP/nice meeting you/THANK GOODNESS you have a BEAUTIFUL WIFE/Dam your Homely/BUT THEN YOUR FROM CUDAHY.Is BOWE still alive?I had to leave/Chucks MOM is close to a Breakdown.Losing two children.Her daugther at 32 now Chuck.Thanks again you guys

9/18/14 @ 8:09 PM
Unreel
Unreel
MEMBER since 6/15/01
Sorry I missed you Swamp. I was under the impression that you were out of town. I said my goodbyes, looked at all the pictures, and had to get home.

9/18/14 @ 6:24 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
fished with him , went to LL outings . always upbeat . He had a Ford Ranger for a while and we raced Rangers one day on Bago . Got stuck real good with him once . But he fished right then and there and worry about the truck later. someone came along and helped us out...Will be sadly missed.. so sorry for your losses

9/18/14 @ 6:18 PM
swamp_runner
swamp_runner
User since 1/5/02
Got to meet Pop. aka the old man. aka the clintonista. Nice to put a face with the name, would have been far better to meet under better circumstances then they were.

He mentioned something about him and painter being great Americans ( as I recall that was under dispute for many years).

One thing is for certain I am going to miss paint and his antics at all the outings.

Like Unreel stated one of the better outings was smelting in the old van. What a crappy night and the van filled with smoke from paints stale cigs, and of course grilling in the van due to bad weather conditions.

Or taking Paint out duck hunting, and ice fishing in which technically I caught more fish then he did. I just managed to catch them all in my bucket when FDL Mike gave them to me.

ahh yes the good old days of LL. Paint you will be missed.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 42 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.