Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Outdoor Propane Fish Fryer

1/19/18 @ 8:40 AM
ORIGNAL POST
wini
User since 3/27/06

Purchased an outdoor propane fish fryer. If I make a couple of baskets of fish each time, how long can I expect a full propane tank to last?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/20/18 @ 2:52 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

Just my opinion of course. I would not have a propane fryer for all the money in the world. They are extremely dangerous IMO. What I have and use is a electric fryer  made by masterbuilt(butterball) and can cook up to a 23lb bird in it or do a low country boil or really anything you would like to cook that you can do in a propane fryer. It's cheaper to run in the long run and allot safer. and in bad weather you can use it indoors  without the smell of gas in the house. I swear by my unit. It's quick,clean and cooks a turkey or whatever to perfection. I can do a fourteen pound bird in less than 1 hour.

1/20/18 @ 1:43 PM
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

I bought a bed bath and beyond bathroom scale. use it outdoors. tank has empty weight stamped on collar. tank sits on scale. always know what I have. less than 20 bucks

1/19/18 @ 10:17 AM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

I get more than 20 cooking sessions out of a 20 lb cylinder. That is 5-10 baskets of fish, fries and other deep fried treats each time. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.