BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Bolt Pauses Interview for National Anthem

That was classy.

8/21/16 @ 8:26 AM
ditto
User since 12/6/10

I see a lot of people complaining about the lack of coverage and/or sponsirship for Kim Rhoade but let's face it trap shooting is not a popular sport when it comes to viewers wanting to watch.  Heck I enjoy trap shooting myself but to watch it is boring a it gets.  Now imagine someone who doesn't do it and watching gras grow becomes more exciting that watching trap.  As for sponsors do you really think Wheaties would sell more cereal if she was on the box?  Or Nike would sell more shoes?  Winchester sponsors her and even at that I wonder if they sell enough extra ammo to cover what they give her for sponsorship, she shoot 500-1000 rounds EVERYDAY!!!

8/21/16 @ 7:46 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

rikj...

Does that make him a Narwal???

8/21/16 @ 4:58 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

Did Lochte's interview/explanation last night make anyone feel better about his drunken night out on the town? I have heard a few people comment he should be stripped of his medals, that's not going to happen. I would like to see him do some community service time. The USOC could take away his medal bonus money and stipends, but I don't know how much good that would do, he comes across to me as a spoiled 32 year old wealthy brat. The swim team kind of took the heat off Gabby Douglas for her little pouting episode last week. It has been a great couple of weeks for the USA other than a few little bumps..........

Great Job also by Kim Rhodes(skeet) still going at 36. I shot tons of trap skeet and sporting clays and I peaked 30 years ago in my mid 20's.

8/20/16 @ 6:22 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05

Great job by Matt Centrowitz to win Gold in the 1500m. First gold in that event for the U.S.A since 1908!

8/20/16 @ 4:50 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

yes, congratulations to Gwen....her story is a good one along with the disastrous flat tire in 2012, she sure turned it on after that....she pulled in, they asked her what kind of tire it was...she said a rear one, well of course it is ..... 

8/20/16 @ 10:00 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Congratulations Gwen !!

8/20/16 @ 9:29 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Looks like Gwen Jorgensen (Wis/Min) is doing very well in the Woman's Triathilon. Was in the first group off the Bikes, unlikely that many can match her in the run.

8/19/16 @ 9:32 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

I'm still trying to figure out how a political campaign fits into this discussion

8/19/16 @ 8:55 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08

Thanks, BA, fixed.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 118 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.