BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Everyday there's something new

Displaying 1 to 15 of 23 posts
1/20/22 @ 9:09 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Yes they also get help from the fins in Icebreaker technology but with climate change it's making it much easier to travel over to their biggest customer China

1/20/22 @ 9:06 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Amazing too is the heavy reliance of ocean shipping in the arctic using new technology.

1/20/22 @ 8:37 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

river_chaser it's amazing at the amount of money that's being used and that these projects are going at budget on time

the countries that are supporting Russia China France South Korea

As our President says these kind of projects could never be accomplished here in the US because of our bureaucracy they would die by cost overruns and would rot before it would be completed

1/19/22 @ 10:09 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
1/18/22 @ 6:55 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Original thread got the poop shoot.. here is the replacement:

Flight 370

ATSB information:

MH370

1/18/22 @ 6:51 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Speaking of commercial flight what has come to light of that Malaysian flight that disappeared into the Indian Ocean a few years ago?  If I recall right BA you had a thread going on that.  

1/18/22 @ 6:42 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)

Ah!! I should have known Juan Browne  (777 pilot) would do a segment on this and breakdown the problem. I love his YouTube channel, always informative!

1/18/22 @ 6:31 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09

I hope this thread lasts, but who knows.

Beware of being beguiled...

News in science photo by Fonzie
News in science photo by Fonzie
1/18/22 @ 6:20 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)

How can this get this far along and not be resolved? Doesn’t make sense.

Major U.S. airlines warn 5G could ground some planes, wreak havoc

5G and Airlines

1/17/22 @ 4:29 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Fascinating new success in Fusion.  China had it run at 70 million Celsius for 17 minutes.  

1/16/22 @ 6:05 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

For all its entertainemnt value X files and Miami Vice are close to the truth.  People on your own team manufacturing evidence to keep the trail hot and budget dollars flowing.

1/16/22 @ 5:05 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

I would do a little more research and open your mind before judging leechster. 

1/16/22 @ 4:52 PM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03

How much Alien Tech have we already reverse-Engineered? 

Hey Leech, you hit the wacky tobaccy pretty hard durng your hitch?   

1/16/22 @ 3:06 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

There is so much Military R & D going on with Private Contractors making a lot of money. Now you have a lot of Private Contractors also putting loads of money into the future. Its pretty exciting. How much Alien Tech have we already reverse-Engineered? I truly believe we already have Zero-Gravity aircraft in the air. How do we explain the up-tick in UFO’s? Call me crazy, but I’ve seen a lot of things in 20 some yrs in Military. This will be an awesome thread.

1/16/22 @ 9:57 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)

Suitable for your thread…

Bigger is not aways better..

Displaying 1 to 15 of 23 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE