SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Need your Best Wishes and Prayers

9/12/07 @ 10:58 AM
INITIAL POST
Longfellow
User since 6/15/01
Thought I would start this topic for anyone who has a tough situation involving themselves or a loved one. The power of a positive group like Lake-Link can help a lot. You don't neccessarily have to respond, but please think some positive thoughts or say some prayers for the people involved. Please put them in your thoughts and prayers. ...........LF
Displaying 1 to 15 of 2,958 posts
1/24/24 @ 9:11 AM
phishin phool
phishin phool
PRO MEMBER User since 4/5/08
Gill, So sorry to hear about yer fishing Buddy passing. He is in the most fantastic "Smallmouth spot" now...
1/24/24 @ 8:41 AM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Gill, sorry for your loss of Don , prayers for you and the family.
1/24/24 @ 8:24 AM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02
Sorry for the loss of your friend and fishing partner, Gill
1/23/24 @ 7:45 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
condolences Gil...I remember all your MKE river posts when you lived in that area...he was probably along with you on a bunch of em.
1/23/24 @ 7:42 PM
CMunyon
User since 5/12/16
Sorry to hear about your fishing partner Gill.Prayers to you and the family.
1/23/24 @ 7:22 PM
fltlndr
User since 12/25/02
prayers sent gill
1/23/24 @ 6:56 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01
Sorry for your loss of your fishing buddy Gill prayers for you  and Mr Smalley and his family.

1/23/24 @ 6:18 PM
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03
Good friend of mine Don Barralonie who I fished with for years on Milwaukee river passed away. His wife called me. Great guy great smallie fisherman. Called him Mr Smallmouth. Showed me his technique and lots of hotspots. Will miss him. 
Need your Best Wishes and Prayers photo by Gill 1774
12/29/23 @ 9:11 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Get well Chaw!  The Cubbies are about to make some free agent signings.  Would enjoy hearing and knowing your perspectives.

Go Cubbies!
12/29/23 @ 7:58 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
I want to wish best wishes to chaw
He's been hospitalized with a infection

Get well soon
9/21/23 @ 8:42 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
Jim shockey, famous hunter loss his dearest wife today of lung cancer   

Louise Shockey Death – The beautiful wife of famous Canadian writer and television producer Jim Shockey has passed away. Jim Shockey’s wife of 39 years died from assisted suicide following long battle with deadly lung cancer. The beautiful wife and dedicated mother was pronounced dead after battling aggressive late stage lung cancer. She was surrounded by her husband, daughter and other family members at the at time of her demise. The death of Louise Shockey has indeed left the entire family and friends devastated.
Need your Best Wishes and Prayers photo by ice queen
6/28/23 @ 7:40 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
thanks snagger 54, I am sorry to hear about your two brothers, it hurts everyday, but is good to have the memories of all the good times.....
net.
6/28/23 @ 7:15 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Net.... Sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you . I lost my two younger brothers I know how you feel.
3/17/23 @ 4:26 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
...update on my cousin Tim... st paddy's is his favorite "day".... he loves college basketball and has one of his "adopted" sons with him...according to one of his sisters providing health care... she has to leave the room when they're shouting..cheering..and cussing...LOL

...I don't know if he will improve health wise...but he knows he is loved
2/18/23 @ 9:05 PM
WalleyeWally1
User since 8/18/22
Jimmy Carter is the first president that I ever remember when I was a kid. He liked peanuts a lot. 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 2,958 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE