Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Need your Best Wishes and Prayers

9/12/07 @ 10:58 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Longfellow
User since 6/15/01
Thought I would start this topic for anyone who has a tough situation involving themselves or a loved one. The power of a positive group like Lake-Link can help a lot.

You don't neccessarily have to respond, but please think some positive thoughts or say some prayers for the people involved. Please put them in your thoughts and prayers.

...........LF

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 2,511 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/19/20 @ 7:47 PM
Phat Walleyes
Phat Walleyes
User since 3/31/15

Hang in there Ere... Thoughts and prayers are with you... Stay strong, nourished, and rested... Make sure to take it easy... 

Be careful and try not to aggravate your body... I remember it felt like thinking of moving caused severe pain...  If you're gonna cough or sneeze hold onto a pillow in your chest to cushion the jolt... And check your meds to pain level if you'll need more and let them know to have them before you run low... Have to get them at the office, no scripts...

Glad to hear you're chuggin along!!

9/19/20 @ 11:40 AM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Amen Tim!

Been praying hard for you ere!

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
9/18/20 @ 10:55 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11

Great to hear from you ere! Just remember me, and all others on LL continue to send prayers for your complete recovery. God Bless. 

Tim

9/18/20 @ 7:45 PM
momof2
User since 4/19/08

Nihsif awesome news about your friends.

Ere good to hear from you and things sound like it's going in the right direction. Prayers sent your way.

9/18/20 @ 6:07 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

thanks ere, that's proof positive why you have so much support from everyone,  including us Lake-Link family members...

So good to see you posting,  we got some feedback from chaw ( thanks ), but your words are also so good to hear 

.. stay strong... just remember,  you need to stick around to keep me in line, lol!!

9/18/20 @ 6:04 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Wish you the best ere, stay strong.

9/18/20 @ 5:57 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

X2 on BA’s post. Your attitude is amazing and inspirational ere. 

Great news on the young lady, Nihsif. 

9/18/20 @ 4:00 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
ere good to hear that things are improving I hope your health keeps moving in the right direction

BA

9/18/20 @ 3:45 PM
ere
User since 2/22/07

Great news fishin, great to hear everyone positive outcomes. As for me, my labs have improved so another scan will be done oct 5th. Had a nasty reaction during treatment 3 weeks ago, my little cubical got real crowded. Anyway juiced me up finished the treatment. So far this week, treatment tuesday and this is the best 4 day stretch since june. Thanks again everyone for the prayers and good thoughts.

9/18/20 @ 9:49 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

just got more good news, a friend and his wife both tested positive for covid ... in late 40's early 50's, tired and yucky feeling... now both up and about... !

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 2,511 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.