MORE
General Discussion

NASCAR

8/2/22 @ 6:20 PM
INITIAL POST
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Don’t know what happened to the original thread..

Perchhound .. kick this thread off in style, proud papa..!!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 647 posts
3/17/24 @ 4:26 PM
The hamburglar
User since 4/20/23
I think nascar would be a great time to watch in person but don’t see how it’s entertaining on tv. 
3/17/24 @ 3:04 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
The win for bubba
3/17/24 @ 2:33 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
I wish I was there today.  Have not been to the Spring Bristol race since 2001. Such a great place to watch and see everything going on at once.  I am hoping for Busch to pull it out, but there are a bunch of other drivers I would be happy to see win as well.
3/17/24 @ 2:11 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Elliott for the win. Gut feeling Busch. 
2/25/24 @ 8:26 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Great 3 wide finish
2/25/24 @ 7:22 PM
OneFineDay
User since 7/22/12
Race was an absolute wreck fest. One of the better races I’ve seen in a while.  Margain of victory was 3/000 of a second.  Pretty cool finish. 
2/25/24 @ 7:10 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
I got home from ice fishing in time to see the last 20 laps.  Wow...what a photo-finish, 3 wide at the line.  I was pulling for Kyle Busch to win, but super happy for Suarez.
2/25/24 @ 7:04 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Daniel Suarez for the win
2/20/24 @ 10:01 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Yea, 3 wide and no where to Hide! Lol
2/20/24 @ 9:56 AM
Thrash
Thrash
Seems like some people really like the anticipation and the excitement of, "the big one" in Daytona and Talladega, however, personally I find watching about 5 million dollars getting flushed down the crapper kind of disgusting.  This is the main reason that even if I were financially able to own or drive a car there (which of course I'm not) I probably wouldn't do it.  It used to be that, "the big one" was feared and there was hope it wouldn't happen, but presently, it's expected and almost cheered on by the announcers calling the race.  I find no joy in this.  They waste enormous amounts of other people's money on one hand and then complain about how expensive the sport is on the other.  Just one of the reasons I generally don't watch NASCAR races any more.  To each their own.
2/20/24 @ 9:18 AM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Wow, three peat at Daytona. That's hard to do. Just have to avoid the wrecks and  be in the right position at the end.
Drivers that SM mentioned : Retzlaff 3rd, Decker 18, Mayer 36, Deegan 37. Not it's off to Atalanta.
2/20/24 @ 7:09 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Hot Bait picked Byron so congrats to his Pickin Skills! 
2/19/24 @ 9:28 PM
OneFineDay
User since 7/22/12
Sam just wrecked, big time ​hit into outside wall.  Hope he’s ok.  
2/19/24 @ 9:20 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
JJ,
I should have mentioned him, but I didnt forget him. I expect him to do well, based on his season last year.  The others, i would like to just have a good run and not get taken out early.

Next week is Atlanta.  Since the repave and increasing the banking in the turns to 28 degrees, its been a favorite of mine to attend in person.
2/19/24 @ 8:43 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
​SM, you forgot Sam Mayer
Displaying 1 to 15 of 647 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE