Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Minocqua Gentleman's Club

7/29/14 @ 10:56 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Riverman
User since 7/17/01
Having a "guys" up north weekend and am looking for some entertainment around the Minocqua area. I am not finding anything in my searches.... any ideas?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 33 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/17/20 @ 3:35 PM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Yukon/ Welder.   Exc idea!   If Ktown has problems again I’ll do my best to diffuse the situation.    I’ll volunteer!      CARPIO 

9/17/20 @ 2:19 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10

Posting for A  FRIEND

9/17/20 @ 1:42 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

You may be onto something Yukon! Just imagine if during the riots they Brought in a couple busloads of strippers to get out and dance that might be a great distraction and defuse the situation! LOL

9/17/20 @ 12:11 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

A young woman I knew worked as a receptionist by day and an enterainer at night . She told me if she ever made less than 350.00  a night she'd quit . One day I saw her , and she said she almost quit the night before . I said what happened  . She said it was 10:30 and she had only made about a hundred  . Then a bus showed up with a bachelor's party , and she left with overy 500.00 .  But that was about 20 years ago  .

9/17/20 @ 10:12 AM
Yukon jeff
Yukon jeff
User since 7/28/19

SUPPORT SINGLE MOMS.

at least they are working and make good money doing it, yea there are nasty ones as well. Think it's better than living off the government.  They do support their habits and selves. Didn't see any naked women running around during the riots,lol.

9/17/20 @ 8:11 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Then let me say to all the  “ladies” that visit the XXX clubs, that’s someone’s son up there!  There now we’re even   

9/17/20 @ 7:57 AM
mr.grumpy
mr.grumpy
User since 11/6/18

I'm shocked to see that this topic is even on here but I see it's been here since 2014

I don't like this topic because I feel it's people being exploited

But if a man strips for a woman no one cares

When a woman strips for a man then the daughter card gets pulled

Equal rules

9/17/20 @ 7:33 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

If your daughter becomes a stripper, you probably failed as a parent.  Goes with the joke Bugle posted earlier haha.

9/17/20 @ 1:24 AM
KT
KT
User since 1/7/02

How many of you have daughters?  They are all someone’s daughters.....Funny that they call them “Gentlemen’s” clubs......

9/16/20 @ 4:14 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Our neighbors up north had some friends and family up over Labor Day weekend. A bunch of the college-age guys visited Bucktails one of the nights. They said there was lots of great scenery. But that was a holiday weekend. They probably bused some non-local talent in for just such an occasion. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 33 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.