SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Minnesota Vikings

9/27/02 @ 4:30 PM
INITIAL POST
Troutnut
User since 1/7/02
Looks like a pretty dismal year for the Vikes this year. Thought 5-11 was reachable, now I am starting to doubt that.

Showing Mr. Moss the door would be the first step towards bringing back some team unity I think. I am also disturbed at Tice's lack of discipline towards Moss.

What do you think Viking fans? Should Moss stay or go?

Troutnut

Displaying 21 to 30 of 8,196 posts
1/12/20 @ 10:19 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

28.  -  23.     Pack.    This is the outcome when you DONT choke! CARPIO 

1/11/20 @ 8:08 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01

Not a big surprise.  One key mismatch dictated this game.  Viking O Line  vs Niner D Line.  Given how that Monday night game with Packers played out, this was predictable.  Niners D Line if a LOT better than Packers.

1/11/20 @ 8:04 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02

Cousins wasn’t great but having no running game cooked their goose. The Vikings had a good year with a big playoff road win. I don’t love them but I respect them. Having to play a rested 49’ers team on the road a tall task. 

1/11/20 @ 7:45 PM
Batman1
User since 1/23/09

Vikes vs. 49ers

* 21 total rushing yards

* 7 first downs (3rd fewest EVER by a playoff team)

* Cousins sacked 6 times

****** what a difference a week makes *******

1/11/20 @ 7:44 PM
Tnut
User since 7/26/09

San Francisco is simply just a better team.  Impressive and overpowering performance by their defense.  The Vikings had no running game and no pass protection today.  The Niners will be tough to beat.  

Congratulations to Minny on making the playoffs and the upset win over the Saints.  It was a fun season.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the playoff games play out.

1/11/20 @ 7:18 PM
Badgerloader
User since 4/10/11

All the Viking players should get a participation trophy.

1/11/20 @ 7:09 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Mwa, mwa, mwa!!!

Better luck next year!

1/11/20 @ 7:03 PM
Carpio
Carpio

Same results!   CARPIO 

1/11/20 @ 6:24 PM
Carpio
Carpio

TOAST!       AGAIN !       CARPIO 

1/11/20 @ 5:37 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Fun first half. Skol

Displaying 21 to 30 of 8,196 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE