LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lot Clearing - Mincoqua Area

5/2/18 @ 7:32 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Fozzy
User since 11/6/03

Folks,

Have a lake front piece about 12 miles west of Mincoqua.  I am not preparded to build, but considering to have the lot cleared to allow for more use.  Anyone have any knowledge of someone in the area that does this type of work that you could recommend at a reasonable price.  Would like to keep a small portion of the wood to burn, but would like to have the rest removed off site.  There is access to a place to dump about 1.5 miles away if needed.  Looking at about 1/4 acre to be cleared.  

Thanks!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/3/18 @ 7:24 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

Island City Dray would be close to you.  They did stump pulling and site prep for me.  Not sure if they'll cut trees down though, I just know they can remove and haul away stumps.  I've had them do a few jobs for me:  gravel driveway, septic system, prep for a slab, topsoil/grading.

5/3/18 @ 7:04 AM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Are the trees of any size  ? If so you may find a local logger that would like a small job to fill out a day . Maybe make some cash also .

5/2/18 @ 8:23 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Most excavators will clear your trees and maybe haul it away.  In your area is Island City Dray and theyre knowledgeable and reliable.  If they wont do it theyll put you onto someone who will.  But check out other people too. Peterson tree service is reliable, check them out too.  It will save you considerable money if they dont have to haul anything away.

edit. just cutting the trees and leaving the stumps may work against you in the long tun.  If you want land really  cleared its easier to uproot the tree with a dozer while the tree is intact

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.