Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Kia's

12/7/14 @ 7:47 PM
ORIGNAL POST
icebelt
User since 10/22/13
Kia's are they worth it? Why did you buy one or would you buy one?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 44 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/10/14 @ 9:49 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
American vehicles made with overseas products??? Next thing your going to try and tell me is that a Harley Davidson has parts not made in the States

12/10/14 @ 6:47 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
I'll second that , Dude

12/10/14 @ 6:35 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
I find the massive amount of misinformed idiots in this country way more troubling for its future than some people buying Kia automobiles.

12/10/14 @ 6:32 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Might be of interest...

Looks like just about every model made..

KOGOD MADE IN AMERICA AUTO INDEX

http://www.american.edu/kogod/autoindex/2014.cfm

12/10/14 @ 5:44 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
lumping all Unions into one , by saying your governor doesn't want Unions , if true, shows how shallow your governor is.. Field trade unions and factory unions are completely different..In field trade unions, we do our job, or we don't have one...

12/10/14 @ 4:43 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
It is Dave..

And how about the Rules of Conduct?

Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight."

Or you can read them here if you like:

http://www.lake-link.com/boards/rules.cfm

12/10/14 @ 4:37 PM
icebelt
User since 10/22/13
Thanks dave for proof reading my post. Now on with your debating.

12/10/14 @ 4:35 PM
keeper2
MEMBER since 9/5/02
I have 2 Toyotas and I like them both. I won't go back to an American car... American cars are built by Union People and my governor keeps saying we don't want unions. I think he's wrong but I still like the cars I have...

12/10/14 @ 4:25 PM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
User since 5/29/06
Why did the American auto industry gut the manufacturing companies that supplied them? When foreign car makers use more American made parts than their US competitors, I think loyalty goes out the window. Most foreign manufacturers are building cars in the states, so when you buy foreign, in many cases, you are supporting more US jobs.

12/10/14 @ 3:50 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
I submitted this kia thread to do just as it is with the Lake link debate. I don't understand myself why people would gut our american auto manufactering to buy any forign vehicle.

Maybe because they can't spell...?? Do you work in the industry, or a State that does Auto manufacturing .... hehehehe Big Smile

I submitted this Kia thread to do just as it is with the Lake-Link debate. I don't understand myself why people would gut our American auto manufacturing to buy any foreign vehicle.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 44 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.