SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Joke of the day

1/8/03 @ 7:06 PM
redneck29
User since 8/28/01
PARKING TICKET

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked geek. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! So I called him a piece of garbage. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

Displaying 105 to 119 of 7,543 posts
1/22/24 @ 6:52 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Wedding at the Chicago Rat Hole goes viral​​​
1/19/24 @ 10:38 AM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Wife: Hollering upstairs. Do you ever get a searing pain as if someone with a voodoo doll was sticking it with a pin?      Me : No. Wife : How about now?
1/17/24 @ 12:47 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
I thought that this was a winter pic of me heading to school in the 70's.
Then I looked close...
Nope, not me, that guy is wearing shoes. 
Joke of the day photo by Fonzie
1/16/24 @ 9:07 AM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Don't use the bathroom in your dreams.

Its a set up!

1/12/24 @ 11:15 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
OJ being chased by a white Bronco
Joke of the day photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
1/10/24 @ 11:31 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
If they’re gonna be cheaper then going all the way up to U.P. , save me some…

1/10/24 @ 9:10 PM
Lectrotech
Lectrotech
User since 11/19/09
I live in a rural area, there is a gradual downward S curve coming from the west.  I decorated my Christmas lights in Flashing Red and Blue.  I leave them off until I see headlights coming from the west. You should see the things you find on the side of the road the next morning.  
1/10/24 @ 11:41 AM
setterjack
setterjack
PRO MEMBER User since 1/18/07
Joke of the day photo by setterjack
1/9/24 @ 1:16 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Joke of the day photo by Zmaniac
1/9/24 @ 11:50 AM
setterjack
setterjack
PRO MEMBER User since 1/18/07
Joke of the day photo by setterjack
1/9/24 @ 11:45 AM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01
I HATE IT WHEN YOU OFFER SOMEONE A SINCERE COMPLIMENT ON THEIR MUSTACHE AND SUDDENLY SHE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.
1/8/24 @ 2:55 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Fish.   BOOOO
1/8/24 @ 1:21 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Anders Celsius, the Swedish astronomer died at age 43.

His rival Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit said he was actually 109.

1/6/24 @ 3:25 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
4 Husbands
The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(Wait for it)

She smiled and explained,

"I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."
1/5/24 @ 5:12 PM
Batman1
User since 1/23/09
I had 2 Bears tickets on the dashboard of my truck and someone broke in and left 4 more next to them.
Displaying 105 to 119 of 7,543 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE