SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

I Have Nothing To Do Today

4/3/14 @ 12:08 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
I am bored and have nothing to do today............... Who else is bored and don't know what to do............ Let's see ..........
Displaying 11 to 20 of 54 posts
12/2/14 @ 9:14 AM
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
I am just getting up and all my buddy's are at work. I have nothing to do. Bummer. Maybe I will wash dishes. I suppose I could vacuum seal sum venny 2day until we go out 4 supper.
8/21/14 @ 8:39 AM
CazTrait
CazTrait
User since 6/15/01
(What do you do about payroll tax?) When you pay him in a 30 pack of Busch you will need to withhold 6 for yourself.
8/20/14 @ 11:48 AM
CazTrait
CazTrait
User since 6/15/01
rikj, how did you find my pictures on the internet? I want royalty fees...
8/20/14 @ 12:34 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01
Higgs, if you are bored you could make a graph and monitor the color of the mountains on your beer cans as you drink them (I would suggest time/temperature on the left margin and mountain color on the bottom). Perhaps you could get a government grant for this project(Bush beer/ice) to help stretch your UC income? This would also be helpful to show the future Mrs. Higgs you are not just wasting your time loafing around all day!!!
8/19/14 @ 9:29 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
He has nothing to do he could head down to Furgeson and calm the fools down their, Bet he could relate
8/19/14 @ 9:24 PM
Bug Zapper
User since 7/19/04
Higgs for President!!!!!
8/18/14 @ 8:42 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Actually Higgs, I've told you before, you do have some entertainment value - you just need some fresh material. You can only watch the same Seinfeld episode so many times. Also, I always enjoy posts from cds, rikj, and trackerrat, how else could I read them if I didn't click on this thread? Think cds pegged you a few weeks back...
8/18/14 @ 7:21 PM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01
Higgs, this guy remind you of anyone????
8/18/14 @ 7:20 PM
trackerrat
trackerrat
User since 7/12/06
Do tell Higgs
8/18/14 @ 7:10 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
If you're bored maybe it's because you're boring
Displaying 11 to 20 of 54 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE