SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!

10/27/02 @ 11:15 PM
INITIAL POST
Mud Puppy
User since 8/11/01
I'm gonna puke if I see that stupid commercial with Toby Keith singing "I'm a Ford truck man" again! I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times in the last month, and I usually only watch the news and football. It must be a sign from God that I should be out fishing. Sorry, just had to vent.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,171 posts
2/27/24 @ 8:29 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02
Any of the radio commercials where the speed talker tried to get in a couple hundred words per minute. 
2/27/24 @ 10:22 AM
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13
Looks like the my pillow guy is back.  Mostly on Fox news channel, and quite frequently.  
1/31/24 @ 7:06 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
If I had a $75,000 GMC, I would want to drive it with my hands on the expensive steering wheel. I don’t like listening to that irritating Queen song either. Does that song come on when you put it on auto drive? Lol
1/30/24 @ 10:56 PM
Pete Pete Pete
User since 12/21/05
Lardiance  
1/30/24 @ 1:02 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Hey 15th Ave with the drive your GMC truck with no hands don't forget you can pull 15K pounds behind it as well -- what would your parents say back in the day if you did that? My dad would literally take my car away if he saw me doing that but I understand today it is a different world and we have all those "safe" self driving features
1/30/24 @ 12:57 PM
15th Ave.
User since 5/7/21
Balance of Nature every damn one ever,but especially the Kathy Lee Gifford at the end says "life" like trying to take a bite outta something.She does it twice
At least the 31 coming up to end this promo/series of commercials

And once again the "no hands needed" to drive your $75,000 GMC around! What's more important when driving,than hands on the wheel!?!
1/30/24 @ 12:40 PM
Outa line
User since 8/9/21
Lots of commercials that feature a dumb dorky unshaven white guy and then “whoever” else all dressed real slick & usually correcting whatever the dumb white guy was doing wrong. 
1/30/24 @ 12:08 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Very descriptive adjectives,and proper!
1/30/24 @ 11:31 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Wretched puke flowing from the depths of my soul! Cosmic diarrhea of the lips coming from new Jardeience commercial with another heifer doing dances around the office… of course every race and creed displayed, perfect political correctness… in their perfect diabetic diatribe
Aaaarrrrrggghhh
1/13/24 @ 6:59 PM
Fishrun
Fishrun
User since 6/8/20
Sotyktu
The fat guy in the red Speedo. 
Thought it went away a while ago, but now it's on every night during the news
1/9/24 @ 11:02 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
That Tremfya commercial. Where the womens skin looks like little volcanos erupting all over screen… yeeecchhh!
1/8/24 @ 3:02 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
No what u mean Hunter- yesterdays game first thing I watched “live” in awhile. Usuaslly recrd everything and buzz threw commercials..
Some things ya gotta watch live, like next weeks game!
1/8/24 @ 9:09 AM
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13
Now Joe Namath is doing commercials for hearing aids.  Size wise, I  always thought he had a big mouth, but have you seen the size of his ears.

In the Green Bay Television area, now the Witt Ford, "show me the money commercials"  are back and every other 10 minutes.

Can hardly wait for the upcoming political  commercials, NOT.   
1/4/24 @ 8:20 PM
Mister-K
User since 7/26/22
...and for evarage $ 100.000 for 30 seconds of  prodcasting plus the production cost
1/4/24 @ 8:04 PM
CHISEL
PRO MEMBER User since 6/19/01
I can't believe political commercials are starting already. Lies, twisted facts, and made up BS is all they are. Myself the more often I see a commercial the more I'm voting against the author of it. It's unreal how much money they spend trying to brainwash people.  
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,171 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE