Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Honey Moon Destinations Where Should I Take Her

12/5/14 @ 9:32 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
i am getting married at the beginning of June and am looking for sum ideas early so I can get something set up now.

I was thinking on driving to niagra falls for a couple days and enjoying the sites.

I am on a limited budget so any ideas would be great. Maybe a couple places you guys have been.

Thanks

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 21 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/30/15 @ 4:44 PM
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
We thought of Middleton 2 the Capital Brewing Co. Also. Might do that this winter yet.

1/24/15 @ 4:01 PM
keeper2
MEMBER since 9/5/02
Perhaps a long weekend in Chippewa Falls touring the Leinies Distillery ? Couple of nice but not pricey restaurants and ice fishing on Little Lake Wissota and she'll want to go every year !

1/22/15 @ 6:20 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Higgs, Have you told the new Boss that you need time off for the Honeymoon?

1/21/15 @ 8:17 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Higgs, what about Greenleaf, just a short drive west of Kaukauna. Its a beatiful area, rolling hills and fields, scenic , with a beautiful name. If its big waterfalls you want for scenery then look no further than the Fox River. From Kaukauna, downstream to Rapid Le Croche, are several beautiful waterfalls. And what more can you ask for than eating a candle light dinner at Van Abels.

1/21/15 @ 7:49 PM
sassy 1
User since 8/25/09
Wallyworld Ray wallyworld

1/21/15 @ 7:13 PM
qdmaguy
User since 6/14/10
Lutsen at the end of May? Enjoy the complete solitude Sad I suppose Betty's Pies may provide an afternoon of relief from putting up with each other

1/21/15 @ 6:39 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
Lutsen Ski Resort , northern Minnesota, near Grand Marais... Can't go wrong . They have honeymoon suites , with Jacuzzi, fireplaces etc.. Great ski hill, great snowshoeing, cross country skiing. Great place ,reasonable prices. Had our honeymoon there years ago,and went back again last year . still good

1/21/15 @ 5:48 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Now that you have a job Higgs I see Cuba is open for business. You could be the 1st Lake Linker to report back

12/5/14 @ 9:17 PM
Pete Pete Pete
User since 12/21/05
Fiance financed? sumsumsumsumsum fiance finance sumsumsumsumsum bush lite sumsumsumsumsum

12/5/14 @ 8:56 PM
qdmaguy
User since 6/14/10
Niagara Falls? What...are you made of money? She must be a real gold digger...I'd dump her a$$ now before she cuts into your drinking money

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 21 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.