MORE
General Discussion

GREEN BAY PACKERS

7/31/02 @ 6:12 PM
INITIAL POST
tim
tim
User since 6/19/01
Green Bay Packers. Lets talk.........................
Displaying 1 to 15 of 67,985 posts
4/17/24 @ 7:05 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
In my book, ChiTown is always welcome on Packer thread. We all get a little negative every now and then. Even though I have more faith in GB than anyone else, I welcome some negative views on our team.Especially south of the border. They are our Prey that we have to kill 2 times a year. It’s healthy to be close to ur enemy.
4/17/24 @ 9:11 AM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18
Sounds like Chi is trying to stoke the fire
4/17/24 @ 8:09 AM
olswampdog
User since 10/6/04
MY PRIORITIES
DEJEAN
WIGGINS
COOPER/WILSON
MIMS
JACKSON-POWERS
4/16/24 @ 6:58 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
To say he never cared about GB is nonsense. Has always talked positively about the city, fans, team. ​
4/16/24 @ 5:02 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
A little bit J.J. ,but your "Fellow Wiconsinites" got me going today! LOl!! Have yu gone to the river lately or fished Wind lake off of RTE"P?? Crappie should be ready to stage if not already
4/16/24 @ 4:58 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Guess you must be bored today Chitown
4/16/24 @ 3:53 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Snake,don't know too much about him. Young kid,full of potential but we have all heard that before. We'[ll see if the bears sign this QB at draft time. IMO they still should sell the team to people that really care about winning. IfI said that once I've said it how many of times. B&R really got me going today!!! LOLl!!
GREEN BAY PACKERS photo by chitowncrappieman
4/16/24 @ 3:44 PM
Snake1
Snake1
We have Dr Love now. Rodgers is old news in Title Town. Talk to BMR about him because he is the only one left that cares.
4/16/24 @ 2:33 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Hunt-Fish ,good comments and Forget about that self-centered QB
Rogers he's gone and ain't coming back. IMO,never really cared about GB,just himself. So let it go already.. Anyway too early for football. It's baseball time now. Sorry but not sorry,have to add this!
4/16/24 @ 1:42 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Off season work out has begun. Our quarterback is hard at already preparing for the upcoming season. Some teams dont even have their quarterback yet . Got to love the drive these kids have. Definitely playing as a team. Big season ahead. Draft week coming. 

Go pack 
GREEN BAY PACKERS photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
4/11/24 @ 7:58 PM
Snake1
Snake1
I actually put your opinion in making with every thought I have. Still love ya as a Linker. 
Not many are connected with our every day thoughts, but are still good friends at that😀
4/11/24 @ 7:26 PM
Snake1
Snake1
Whiski, Ur allowed ur thoughts. America is a great place! 
4/11/24 @ 6:11 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Wait a minute.  Did I just see that the Packers are picking 25th in the First Round of the draft?  How can that be?  Did I miss the report of them trading down?  I know for a fact that some here predicted they would be lucky to win a couple games after trading the star QB to the Jets.  Why would Gute trade down when this draft contains so many promising QB’s?

Man, I am really disappointed.  This rebuild could take a really long time.

Yeah, it probably makes sense to see what happens before hitting the PANIC button…or buying Super Bowl tickets too early.
4/11/24 @ 5:44 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
changes in players and coaching ...

Care to expand? The only real notable I believe they lost was Jones and they found a more than competent replacement.

I would agree with not calling them great going into the year, tides can turn fast with young teams. Thankfully many of them got some valuable playing time last year to allow for some optimism.
4/11/24 @ 5:00 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
All this retoric about how great the Pack is nice ...but they are an unproven team....will not be same team that beat Dallas ....changes in players and coaching ...

BEWARE.....nice to be optimistic....but I'm a realist.this is not negative just realism
Displaying 1 to 15 of 67,985 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE