MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Green Bay packer Free streaming website?

10/8/15 @ 10:24 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Cambridge
User since 3/21/14
Does anyone know of a good FREE Green Bay packer live game streaming site? My antenna at cabin doesn't always get a good signal. I've found some sites but all Want a paid subscription. Thanks in advance

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 12 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/9/15 @ 7:59 AM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
Yep, pretty confident its almost impossible. Ive tried before. And if its in the area you can watch on tv its usually blacked out. Same with baseball. I enjoy the radio luckily. And frequently go to the bar for the game in the woods.

10/9/15 @ 7:18 AM
DuckSlayin88
User since 9/13/11
Go to the local tavern. Buy a pitcher of beer. Enjoy a free shot for every touchdown. Best option for me when Im up north on a packers gameday, haha.

10/8/15 @ 5:55 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Be careful with DirecTV and the local stations, when I get outside their general coverage area with my RV I lose them. Make sure that your cabin is in an area where they allow local stations. I have a digital TV antenna on it so I get the local stations when I travel around, when reception is possible.

10/8/15 @ 4:53 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10
check out [first row sports> you should be able to stream everything from them...Google Stream Smart...i picked 1 up a month ago...ITS THE BEST Movies / Sports Pay per View all with no fees

10/8/15 @ 3:03 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
If you want the newest receivers or to hook up dish at a second location for free they have you. If your just statisquue then you don't need a contract. When you first get service you have to sign a 2 year. I'll never switch to dish so contract means nothing to me.

10/8/15 @ 2:08 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
Yes it will. In our region at home we get Comcast out of Chicago. We still get that at the lake even though its out of that particular region. If you call Direct they should be able to put it up for you if you want them too. We were out of contract so we got the dish and install done for free. Just had to sign a new 2 year contract.

With the receiver we have that we take back and forth we have to change the satellite settings in the setup when we get there. It's easy only takes a second.

10/8/15 @ 1:41 PM
Cambridge
User since 3/21/14
Prop We do the same with our direct tv and receivers. However we have the HD receiver at home with local channels (green Bay Area). At the cottage we have the old standard dish which gets all the same channels except the local channels. Would a new hd dish on the cottage get us the local channels?

10/8/15 @ 12:42 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
That depends on in market and out of market, but an option (sounds like he is in market). Since I travel so much I have the NFL Sunday Ticket Max, (DirecTV) subscription (expensive!), I live out of market for GB. I usually watch the GB game on the big screen and then stream NFL Red Zone on the other TV streamed through my computer so I can bounce around to all the other games. The NFL Sunday ticket you can stream on Laptop, mobile device and TV all at the same time. If I am traveling I stream through my laptop to the hotel TV and Redzone on my iPhone.

This site helps for Digital TV signal pointing I have used it with good results when traveling with the camper (but I can use my DirecTV receiver since the camper has a dish as well.

http://transition.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/dtvmaps/

Used this one with very good success as well. You can print a report to take with you if you know where you will be:

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29

10/8/15 @ 12:41 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
If you have cable at home I would switch to Directv. You can put a dish up at the cabin and then take a receiver back and forth with you. Cost you nothing more. That's what we do at the lake house. We leave one there full time but do take one back and forth when a second is needed. Directv even installed a hd dish when they first came out for us.

10/8/15 @ 12:23 PM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
User since 5/29/06
Do you know anyone with Dish Network? They have dishanywhere that allows you to sign on and stream. My mother in law has Dish and that's how I watch Monday night games since I don't have cable. My Internet is pretty slow so it's not the greatest, but better than nothing.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 12 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.