LOGIN
Lake-Link

Global cooling

4/2/18 @ 6:44 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

All scientists and researchers mutually agree that the earth has been cooling at a faster pace this century than it ever has before.  My water heater is turned all the way up and as soon as I dipped my toe in the tub it turned to ice. Yeah that’s how fast things are cooling. This is no joke and if you want to laugh at me go right ahead. 

Thoreau~  “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 739 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
4/26/19 @ 10:10 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Yea, ur right X-Ray, I think the Warmies are going to make a big push in May, and then try and suck in all the Millanials. Warmies are still confused about the whole Squatch Migration patterns(SMP) and as always, they can’t tell the difference between a Squatch turd and Bear Sh&$@? But they sell newspapers!! Hope Hammy’s holding up alright with the cooler weather!?!?

4/26/19 @ 1:51 PM
X-Ray
X-Ray
User since 3/30/15
Energy drinks and Hammy aren't always a good idea.  Too much red bull and he gets dehydrated (caffeine is a diuretic) which ends up with him getting constipated.  It's not pretty listening to a squirrel trying to push one out.  Ask Shane.  Anyway, Hammy is back in jail.  One of the conditions of his release was getting no closer than 100' of a CBD shop.  Nowadays there are more of those than bars, grocery stores, and churches combined.  Apparently they put a tracking chip in him.  Busted.  As for the upcoming snow event caused  by highly variable weather which in turn is caused by global warming, I'm ready to bail.  Been looking into ways to turn my yurt into an RV so that I can go somewhere else for the winter.

4/25/19 @ 9:33 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

5 inches of white stuff coming a few days before May - I really thought we were out of the woods. 

Hope Hammy has enough energy drinks to keep him warm and hydrated now that his days of being a dirty coal mule are over.

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
4/10/19 @ 8:05 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Spoke too soon, just started snowing..

4/10/19 @ 7:55 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

All good here so far..don't think DIA is having any problems.. scheduled to fly out Friday..

4/10/19 @ 7:41 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Flight delays in Denver for 2 days, Milwaukee (1 day) who knows why Milwaukee? Maybe icing. Canceled my trip Up Nord tomorrow night cause don’t know if I can get into my driveway at 9:30 pm because of snowplows. Am not going to chance it I guess. I’ll stay-home and get Shovel head ready for sale.  

4/9/19 @ 6:32 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Wow! Looks like a large swath of the country will get slammed one more time! Lots of water! 

4/9/19 @ 8:05 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

We too have a Winter Storm watch starting tomorrow morning through Thursday morning.. 6-15" of snow predicted in the foothills.. Hopefully the last hooray for the winter.

4/9/19 @ 7:35 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Back to important business. Up Nord could see a foot of snow. Global Cooling is real!!!

3/7/19 @ 9:01 AM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Had you pegged as a “crock” kind of guy Snake lol!

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 739 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.