LOGIN
Lake-Link

Fun Ways to Annoy your Neighbor

7/11/15 @ 8:24 PM
ORIGNAL POST
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
Let's hear 'em!

Whether at home, on the ice, or in a boat we all have times we'd like to play a little prank on our nosy neighbors. Let's hear your ideas.. or better yet things you've done!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 54 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/17/15 @ 9:03 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
And that buddy was Najeh Davenport. Cool

7/17/15 @ 8:47 AM
Watchinbobbers
User since 6/30/10
I have a great hide a duke story. Back when I was in college me and a couple buddies were at a house party. They were pulling the old oh we're out of beer at 10pm thanks for your money time to go on everyone. So to get them back one of my buddies takes a tupperware container with flour in it out of the kitchen cupboard, takes it in the bathroom and drops a log in it. Then he shook it up and showed us the breaded log. We laughed our butts off. Then he shook it so the poundcake was covered/hidden under the flour and put it back in the cupboard and we staggered out into the night to get into more trouble. College, fun times. To this day we still talk about that and laugh. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

7/17/15 @ 8:01 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
Whitebread That could almost be worse than an upper decker.

7/17/15 @ 7:10 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
So we haven't evolved that far from throwing our feces, hahaha

7/17/15 @ 6:21 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
Whitebread, that is very nasty. That reminded me of a couple of guys I worked with almost 20 years ago. They told me stories of a game they played in high school called "hide-a-duke." They would crash parties of kids they didn't like and "hide-a-duke" somewhere in their house. The worst they told me was a party where everyone was in the basement. They placed duke on a paper plate, put it in the microwave, and turned it on high for an hour and left.

7/16/15 @ 8:42 PM
zeplure
zeplure
User since 2/11/02
I had a neighbor that would call the police on me for a barking dog repeatedly . It was my neighbors dog not mine.He then put a can of tuna in my yard with the lid spiked up so my dog would cut himself on it. Then his son put home made spikes in my driveway and popped a tire on my truck (they owned a wire shop) So to get even with them I listed their house in the paper as an open house during their daughters graduation at a very low price. Needless to say this caused quite a bit of traffic to show up and walk through their house while the party was going on. We and other neighbors that had issues with them (which was most) sat in lawn chairs with a cooler and watched the show. I almost feel bad because the wife was a pretty nice person (almost). They had at least 20 people show up during the party and she pretty much flipped out. Good fun! We ended up in arbitration and the arbitrator guy almost pissed himself and couldn't hold back the laugh when she told the story. They got so mad and stormed out. They sold the house for real and are hopefully learned not to mess with their neighbors. They also got the bill for the ad because they where a customer of the paper and I new their phone #.

Pay back is a Beaoch

7/16/15 @ 3:53 PM
huntfish
User since 6/16/03
OOH nasty! Boy was that bad. I would have liked to known the outcome had you been caught....

7/16/15 @ 11:43 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Anyone ask yet if the OP is really IcemanKimi and back amongst us??

7/16/15 @ 10:56 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Sometimes when I'm out cutting my grass, and I have time, I pull this prank on my neighbors. I cut their lawns, too. Really bewilders them.

And on more than a few occasions, they've pranked me back pretty hard. Many times I'll come home from work after a snowstorm has hit the area and found out that my driveway has been plowed.

I feel pretty fortunate to have lived next to some great neighbors throughout the years.

7/16/15 @ 8:28 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
How dare that guy take pride in his lawn. Sounds like a terrible neighbor. He definitely deserved having lines of grass killed by round up all summer. Wondering

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 54 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.