LOGIN
Lake-Link

For Amusement Only

10/17/14 @ 10:25 PM
ORIGNAL POST
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Who else besides me likes to out smart the oddsmakers? I would like to post the odds each week and see who can parlay the best NFL games. Who's in?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 78 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/16/15 @ 10:19 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Seattle, Cheaters. 54 points

Tim

1/15/15 @ 10:51 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
NE game makes sense to me. Next year, with a few tweaks, this thread could be a lot of fun. If anyone has any suggestions, let us know. I like the 10.00 ante idea. Give some thought on how to incorporate it and some basic ground rules. Maybe for the Super Bowl we can do coin flip, who scores first TD, who kicks first FG, ETC... Right now I'm generating as power as I can to get a Packer win. GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

1/15/15 @ 6:40 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Tim, I have been going by the last game, cause before it was Monday night?

1/14/15 @ 8:04 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Which game is the tie-breaker on?

Tim

1/14/15 @ 7:14 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
That was torture!!!!!!! Going Green Bay, Go Pack Go, and New England. 42pts. It sure was fun playing with you guys this year. I really didn't know it was that difficult going with the spread. Maybe next year we can throw in 10 bucks, winner take all. Maybe we will have more than 3 guys too!!!!!!!LOL

1/13/15 @ 12:33 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Wow that was pure torture. Seattle giving up 7 and a half....NE giving up 7 .....48 pts

1/10/15 @ 9:07 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
I believe you Tim, honest

1/10/15 @ 4:02 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Missed the deadline for the first game and was gonna pick Ravens. Honest.

Panthers, Dallas, Indy. Good Luck!

Tim

1/6/15 @ 6:37 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
New England.........Seattle..........Green Bay...........Denver... Good luck guys

1/5/15 @ 10:07 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Good Morning!

Let's hope the conspiracy theory (Cowboys makes for a better Super-Bowl) does not continue to Green Bay. The Lions have a legitimate gripe, but I don't feel sorry for them. Maybe a little karma payback? Here's how it looked: Tim, you and I went 50% and Snake, you got one out of four. It is a good thing we don't do this for a living! Vegas has New England at minus 7 and a half, Seattle at minus eleven, Green Bay at minus six and a half, and Denver at minus 7. My picks are: NE //// Carolina //// GREEN BAY and Denver. Heading back to FLA tomorrow, I think just in time. Stay Happy and Healthy John

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 78 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.