LOGIN
Lake-Link

Flight 370

3/17/14 @ 6:24 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07
I didn't see the exchange that led to the original thread getting deleted, but the topic itself is within the rules of LL, and is very interesting to most of us.

That said, I guess we'll give it one more try...

Hope Darin and Steve don't mind...

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 193 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/17/19 @ 1:21 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

Langewiesche noted that while the co-pilot had nothing but a bright future ahead and no red flags in his past, Zaharie's life raised multiple concerns. After his wife moved out, the captain, who was reported to be "lonely and sad," also "spent a lot of time pacing empty rooms" and obsessed over two young internet models.

Forensic examinations of the pilot's simulator by the FBI also revealed he experimented with a flight profile that roughly matched what's believed to have happened to MH370, and that ended in "fuel exhaustion over the Indian Ocean." New York Magazine reported in 2016 that the simulated flight was conducted less than a month before the plane vanished.

Copied and pasted from the article. This is the key to the whole  deal, imo. The deranged co- pilot theory makes the most sense. Did he act alone or was there accomplices. It doesn’t seem like a 1 man job.

When this happened I was teaching reading to teenagers with emotional disorders. This topic hooked them and I found a lot of great articles and viewpoints. You never know what teenagers might find interesting but this topic really was responsible for a positive academic outcome. I know that thought is sort of random but that group of kids holds a special place in my heart and 370 led to a huge amount of discussion, research, and hypothesis among students who normally don’t take a vested interest.

7/17/19 @ 12:57 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
4/6/19 @ 8:31 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Thank you.. that’s better

3/3/19 @ 12:54 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

5 years... where is BA.. he should have been all over this..

7/31/18 @ 6:17 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Lol Dave!!!

7/30/18 @ 11:50 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.