Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Dog Found

5/18/14 @ 3:38 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Hi everyone. My wife just found a golden retreiver in the Pewuakee/Sussex are. If anyone knows of someone who has lost theirs, please call 262 695-1217 for more information.

Very friendly, just want to get him to his owner.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
6/28/19 @ 6:51 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09

Great story chaw !

6/28/19 @ 6:50 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

There was an interesting ending to my original posting about the lost dog.  The owner found out about us finding his dog through a neighbor my wife spoke to.  He came and got the dog and was VERY appreciative for what we had done.  Couldn't say thanks enough.  Nice guy.

So he's talking with us, no shirt on, and when he turns to leave I see a tattoo taking up his entire back.  What was the tattoo you ask?

A Hell's Angel logo!

6/28/19 @ 4:44 PM
phishin phool
MEMBER since 4/5/08

chaw , very, very interesting story! Lends more truth to the claim that..."dogs are a mans best friend"...Congratulations!!!

6/28/19 @ 1:33 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

About 25 years ago I was driving down Wolf Road in Mt. Prospect, Il. There was an old, ragged, small dog trying to cross. I stopped my car and tried to pick him up but he bit me. I picked him up again and got bit several times but got him to the side of the road onto the front lawn of a business. Bleeding and having no cell phone I walked into the business to see if they had a first aid kit and maybe some dog treats or good food I could give to the dog. The receptionist was beautiful and she got me bandaged up and gave me a turkey sandwich to feed the dog. 

The dogs owner showed up about 20 minutes later to reclaim her lost dog. 

I have been married to the receptionist for 24 years. Pulling over for that dog changed my life.

6/25/19 @ 8:52 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Thanks. We did about an hour after I posted this.

5/18/14 @ 11:47 PM
lota lota
lota lota
User since 7/12/01
You're a good man Igor. I hope you find this dog's parents.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.