Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Computer Help

10/16/01 @ 3:54 PM
ORIGINAL POST
waterwalker
User since 6/24/01
Want to buy some more memory for my computer.Can get 256mb for $34.99 is that about right? Will it help alot? Only have 64mb now.Any tricks on installing it?Will be the frist thing I've installed myself.Thanks for any help you can give me.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 932 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/27/20 @ 9:45 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

jhonn, I have the identical problem as you, my computer has transformed into a steam mop. Not sure how that got passed Norton.........

7/27/20 @ 1:42 AM
jhonnikolson
User since 1/29/19

To clean the floor coverings of these stains one must put resources into a decent quality steam mop that will keep the rug fit as a fiddle. Hence, in the present article, we are going to audit the best steam mop for rugs. Continue perusing our article till the conclusion to have a nitty gritty survey of these astonishing steam mops. 

9/12/19 @ 4:20 PM
duckdog
MEMBER since 1/24/02

I was trying to get the packer game on my phone through a radio station. But could not get it. I found the radio station web site but no streaming the game. How do you do the steaming thing.

9/10/19 @ 10:53 AM
brbriar
brbriar
MEMBER since 6/17/05

No longer receiving emails to my subscriptions on Lake-Link.???

8/7/19 @ 9:31 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
You should have just gave it to the airport doofuses they would put it in the lost and found

Who knows it could have been somebody's Manifesto

8/7/19 @ 9:20 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Threw it in the trash at the airport to save some dumb dumb..

8/7/19 @ 8:44 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Come On Dave Amazon bee hook it up to your computer and infest the hive

8/7/19 @ 8:35 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Most dangerous thing to a computer user.... USB storage device found on the airport shuttle floor moments ago.. unbelievable how many people would pick it up and stick it in their computer to see what is on it.

5/26/18 @ 9:40 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Reboot your router now to flush out malware, says the FBI...

Might not be a bad idea to update the firmware if it is available as well.

This effects many Routers and DSL Routers (DSL Modem) supplied by DSL providers.

I have a secure router in my home (because of business), but I still updated that as well.

Reboot your Router !!

1/11/18 @ 3:25 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Apple just released an iOS update 11.2.2 with patches in response to Meltdown and Spectre.. Recommend updating asap

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 932 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.