Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Computer Help

10/16/01 @ 3:54 PM
ORIGINAL POST
waterwalker
USER SINCE 6/24/01
Want to buy some more memory for my computer.Can get 256mb for $34.99 is that about right? Will it help alot? Only have 64mb now.Any tricks on installing it?Will be the frist thing I've installed myself.Thanks for any help you can give me.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 911 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/10/21 @ 6:14 AM
topam
USER SINCE 1/22/05

I agree 100% w/ Dave you just never know what they could change and expose.  If you have Spectrum for internet I believe you can download the McAfee  antivirus suite (free as part of your package) and start there otherwise if it has been a few years you may want to do a fresh install but you might spend sometime installing patches.

6/9/21 @ 8:41 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER SINCE 8/12/02

I have been seeing these flash drives that are supposed to clean up your computer and remove viruses.  Any truth,  any good  ? 

7/27/20 @ 9:45 AM
rikj
rikj
USER SINCE 7/29/01

jhonn, I have the identical problem as you, my computer has transformed into a steam mop. Not sure how that got passed Norton.........

7/27/20 @ 1:42 AM
jhonnikolson
USER SINCE 1/29/19

To clean the floor coverings of these stains one must put resources into a decent quality steam mop that will keep the rug fit as a fiddle. Hence, in the present article, we are going to audit the best steam mop for rugs. Continue perusing our article till the conclusion to have a nitty gritty survey of these astonishing steam mops. 

9/12/19 @ 4:20 PM
duckdog
MEMBER SINCE 1/24/02

I was trying to get the packer game on my phone through a radio station. But could not get it. I found the radio station web site but no streaming the game. How do you do the steaming thing.

9/10/19 @ 10:53 AM
brbriar
brbriar
MEMBER SINCE 6/17/05

No longer receiving emails to my subscriptions on Lake-Link.???

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 911 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.