SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Chicago White Sox

3/21/16 @ 3:07 PM
INITIAL POST
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
2005 World Series Champs; when will they get around to repeating the feat?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 221 posts
4/25/24 @ 5:56 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
I knew it was going to be a tough season but it has started as a disaster, 3 -21 and the SOX have laid claim to the worse record in baseball so far as the season starts.  Well cant win them all but hopefully we can start winning some, need hits, baserunners, runs and some solid pitching still time left in the season to get back and try to chase 500 ball 

GO SOX
4/24/24 @ 4:28 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Pedro Grifol has to be afraid to answer his phone if it rings. 
4/24/24 @ 4:24 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
They are on pace to get almost 21 wins.
4/24/24 @ 3:51 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
The White Sox are 3-20 going into tonight’s game. Last night they were beating Minnesota going into the bottom of the ninth and blew the lead they had. I don’t follow the South Sider’s as much as I follow the North Sider’s, but I wonder how long they will be content with their manager and the job he’s been doing. 
4/18/24 @ 8:44 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Yes the bats need to come alive and they have to start scoring otherwise man its going to be a dreaded season.  Well we went on an losing streak maybe we can turn it around and go on a wining streak and get close to 500 ball

GO SOX
4/18/24 @ 7:19 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Sox got a much needed win in the second game of their doubleheader. It’s been a tough start to the season and the injury situation has really hurt the team. They’ve struggled for wins and having a team BA of .196 doesn’t equate to having much success. Hope they can find some way to start putting it all together and get a few more wins.
4/16/24 @ 6:32 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Well another tough loss and the White Sox are 9 games back after 16 games, this is starting to remind me on a Florida Marlins season potentially.

Time for the SOX to break out of their funk and turn things around!

4/11/24 @ 6:15 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Tough loss in 10 yesterday, started off the game hot just couldn't keep the lead against that tough Cleveland team.  Well back home to take on the Reds, let see if ​we can get a series or a sweep

GO SOX
Chicago White Sox photo by topam
4/10/24 @ 9:14 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
Seen this today unreal!!

Luis Robert, Jr., Yoan Moncada & Eloy Jimenez have been teammates since 2020.

The #WhiteSox    have played 557 games since the start of the 2020 season. 

Robert, Jr., Moncada & Jiménez have played in 161 games TOGETHER. 

That is 28.9% of those games.
4/10/24 @ 6:24 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Nice win last night great to break the L streak. pulled out a couple of runs in the 8th and were able to hold on, last game hopefully they can keep the bats hot and keep those runs crossing the plate

GO SOX
4/9/24 @ 5:54 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Prop…They don’t do it enough is the problem. lol 
4/9/24 @ 5:52 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
Now Moncada is hurt. How does this team continue to have so many injuries just running to first base? 11 games in and Robert, Eloy and Moncada on the DL. Unbelievable 
4/9/24 @ 5:27 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
 Complaining about the offense must have worked. Sox put up a 5 spot with their first at bats. It makes it nicer for Soroka to be pitching with a lead

Keep it up!
4/9/24 @ 11:00 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
Canceled our rooms in St. Louis. Don't think this team is worth spending that kind of money on, especially with Robert out. Doesn't sound like he will be back for several weeks. I miss Benetti too, least watching games like this I got a laugh or too between him and Stoney.   
4/9/24 @ 7:09 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
You got that right Topam. They’re not going to win many games putting up those offensive numbers. 
In reference, the Cubs have scored 50 more runs than the Sox in the same amount of games (10). 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 221 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE