Esox23
User since 10/31/01
 Chicago Cubs.. Where do we start
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,194 posts
TODAY @ 5:30 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea Fishlov,I missed watching too and maybe that's the key to victory!! Read the coments this morning on the cubs website and it looks like Henricks pitched better then he has all season so far. Is it a turn around for him? And key hits once again and we held on to win by 1 run! well needed day off today and bring on those Mets! i'm pumped up already this early in the morning!! GO CUBS!!!!
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
6/19/24 @ 8:27 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Big win.  Former cub almost caused a loss.   Left too many on base with 0 or one out
6/19/24 @ 7:53 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
And once again I missed the ending! They were up 6-2 when I fell asleep (not feeling well today) then to find out they only won by 1 run? We'll a win is a win and finally a series victory! Day off tomorrow.  What will I do with no baseball on tomorrow?
6/19/24 @ 7:52 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
The Mets are next...

They've been on a big winning streak of late.
I hope we don't run into a re-invigorated and confident Mets team. 

6/19/24 @ 7:03 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Yeah, just thinking the big market Cubs after spending all that money on the manager would have paid for some relief pitching! Every game is an adventure after the starters!
6/19/24 @ 5:12 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Good to see Hendricks have a good outing. Nice to have the offense manufacture a few runs and get a couple of long balls. Bullpen must love these 1 run games. Glad they got the win and the series 
6/19/24 @ 4:43 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
Listened to the last couple innings driving home from my Son's  house. That late grand slam by the ex Cub Soler made things unnecessarily exciting...
Hendricks was his old self today which is by far the most important take-away from today's game.
6/19/24 @ 2:09 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
No thanks, he is your coach now. 
Chicago Cubs photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
6/19/24 @ 1:53 PM
6/19/24 @ 12:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Maternity leave. 
Chicago Cubs photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
6/19/24 @ 7:51 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
I'll have to sleep on that suggestion and figure out what i can get in return,maybe lifetime box seat tickets  first row behind the cubs dugout.
6/19/24 @ 7:33 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
C.C. was never called a bum. He is an outstanding  baseball player, above average coach who went to a overated team. Now he has to start over with lousy team. It may take a year or so to rebuild around C.C. I still wish him well.  A certain cub fan here, always results in low blows, has a problem with the reality of Chicago sports. Like i said in may cubs are not as good as their record.  But C.C. still has time to try to fix the cubs. Maybe he should sleep with chitowns world series trophy, of course if chi is willing to share,   
6/18/24 @ 11:52 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
BMRR is code for.......piling on!!

He only kicks a person when they are down.  You've all seen it.  Good character trait.........NOT
6/18/24 @ 9:23 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Well, in that  division, I am a Brewers fan first then the Cardinals, then the Reds, and then the Pirates.
6/18/24 @ 9:21 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Finally is right Fonzie. All around good well played game. Hitting and pitching all came together tonight resulting in a long awaited win. Let's get the final game tomorrow before the Mets come to town on friday!! CUBS WIN!!!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,194 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE