SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,403 posts
4/14/24 @ 12:26 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
I may not be able to go this year. Too many commitments and not enough timeπŸ₯΄
Are you going? If you do, I’d appreciate it if you give me an update on it. 
4/14/24 @ 7:57 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
It was encrypted and had a time limit. The April and June conferences have changed locations within inside the facilities. You’ll have to do the research. If you’re going.

4/14/24 @ 7:55 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

4/14/24 @ 7:44 AM
Snake1
Snake1
That last one doesn’t work BMR. “Page not found”. FYI
4/13/24 @ 9:01 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/13/24 @ 8:59 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
3/30/24 @ 7:35 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
​Good story. ​​​
3/20/24 @ 5:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayFBYrbOl1U

Not sure if I posted this deathbed confession or not I don’t think I did and do not give up on it. It’ll take a few minutes until they start talking some good stuff but I think you’ll like it one of my buddy Wes just starting out in podcast. Very interesting, how and who they made shoot these troublesome Bigfoot 
3/17/24 @ 12:07 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
​He’s pretty close. Might be real​​​
3/16/24 @ 2:20 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
3/14/24 @ 3:46 PM
Snake1
Snake1
I remember that one. It could really happen! Trailer park boys was a realistic time warp of American Lifestyle. SamSquatch!?!?!?? Lol
3/14/24 @ 2:18 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
3/14/24 @ 11:55 AM
Snake1
Snake1
Lol
3/14/24 @ 10:13 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
"Vegas I don’t see anything wrong with the dog robot being sent into the cave. They did not know how small it was until it went that far and got advanced into the cave. It was there to test the air basically to make sure that it was safe."--BM

Nothing wrong with it at all.  It's called sponsorship and product placement.  They "find" a cave and just so happen to have an electronic dog on hand to go explore.  The cave was hardly big enough for a dog or human, but somehow there is a 9 foot Bigfoot in there?  Come on.  They knew the cave was there, Russ had coordinates and they made an episode around showing off that robotic dog.

And after they were done, Russ did Russ things, tracking stuff and finding "clues" or "evidence".  Then he makes the statement that it is important to get back to the cave.  Only they never do.

The entire show is built that way.  Show off tech and gear due to sponsorship.  Get the community all riled up to rent or buy the equipment.  (And they do a great job of it.)

And those upside down trees were the biggest LOL ever.  Even my wife saw that it was on land that was logged way back when.  It is very easy to come to the conclusion that guys were bored and played with their machinery.  And it was interesting how the upside down trees were downsized when machines couldn't get at them on different parts of the island.

Everything in the show was way too easy to explain away.  It's just an entertaining show about folks walking around in the woods looking for "evidence" that their producers placed for them.  I consider it like the WWF or WWE.  Entertainment purposes only for that show.

And that shouldn't be taken as Bigfoot are not real.   The best evidence I've seen are quick videos here and there in the wild, with no production teams around.  Or the Les Stroud shows.  Those were/are pretty creepy.
3/14/24 @ 10:13 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
And this past season, they did away with the Bigfoot cloaking talk.  That too obviously didn't test good with audiences.  Much like their algorithm.  
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,403 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE