n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Let's talk Big 10 football!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 938 posts
10/21/23 @ 8:55 AM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
Penn State vs Ohio State should be a great game. ( 11:00 on FOX )..

8/5/23 @ 3:41 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Agree Pike…I must say my Uncle that lives in Franklin would be offended if I told him Franklin High was not included in the Wisconsin High School power conference.  Perhaps they would join a conference in Illinois, lol.
8/5/23 @ 2:59 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Wacky Rig-
That’s the irony of it all. Many Universities claim to be so concerned about the environment. Yet they are more than willing to increase travel distances and costs as long as it brings in money. I thought  “conferences” were meant to be local teams against local teams.
Otherwise, we could have a high school conference in Wisconsin called the Big 10 with Stevens point, Bayport, Homestead, Arrowhead, Appleton North, Depere, Racine Case, Madison Memorial, River Falls and Kimberly. Might as well, right?? 
8/5/23 @ 5:13 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Surprised the University Presidents are increasing air travel despite the imminent apocalyptic threat of climate change.  Increased travel costs also pressure tight expense budgets.  Apparently those factors are offset by the improved study environment that airplanes offer the student athletes.
8/4/23 @ 10:49 PM
CCLUND
User since 5/29/11
Florida and Clemson might be next
Soon to be The BIG20.
8/4/23 @ 4:16 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
If the College playoffs didn't kill the Rose bowl this just did. 
8/4/23 @ 2:02 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Why even have conferences anymore?
Big ten now up to 18, stretching all over the country. Add a school from the southeast next? 
12/3/22 @ 10:44 PM
CCLUND
User since 5/29/11

No call on wiping out the Purdue punter. Not surprising MI catches a break.

12/3/22 @ 10:11 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

Michigan will be in the final 4 win Or lose tonight. If TCU still has a chance Michigan is a in. Ohio St. Hopefully would get in too over TCU.

12/3/22 @ 10:03 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Purdue only down by 1 at the half, never know what can happen

12/3/22 @ 9:59 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05

A little bit of a surprise halftime score but I suspect the 2nd half will be all Michigan. Good game so far though.

12/3/22 @ 8:52 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

I would also love to see Purdue beat Michigan. It doesn’t seem like the refs feel that same way though. At least they’ve tied it up, but it’s early yet 

12/3/22 @ 8:44 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

I'd like Purdue to make a game of this but I'm not going to bet the farm on it

12/3/22 @ 8:16 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Looks like Ohio State AND Michigan in the final 4. Good for the conference!  

Tonight- not sure how Purdue stays within 10 unless Michigan has a let down after the emotion of last week. 

11/26/22 @ 5:51 PM
CCLUND
User since 5/29/11

OS vs M. I wish that both could loose. 2 coaches that are so arrogant. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 938 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE