MORE
General Discussion

Best April Fool's day gag

4/2/17 @ 1:41 AM
INITIAL POST
split shot
split shot
User since 6/19/01

I intentionally held off starting this thread until after April Fool's day.

But, The best, (harmless) prank I ever pulled was the careful covering of the mouthpiece of a co worker's phone with cellophane tape. The man had a BOOMING voice to begin, but when people on the other end claimed they couldn't quite hear him, he would need to yell! I feel a little bad because this went on for about 4 days. He had an IT guy come to check his phone. The dumb ass tech said all fine, nothing wrong with the phone. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 47 posts
4/2/24 @ 3:28 PM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14
Hall of Fame worthy! LMAO 
4/2/24 @ 9:36 AM
Perchhound
Perchhound
User since 12/5/07
Forgot the best gag I ever pulled off, guy I worked with used to go out the bars in Madison and then he would tell us all the stuff he and his buddies did. Well, I took notes about one, he was very descriptive about what they did and the girl he met and what they did together. Get my drift. He always said no one could get him.  Never challenge me! I waited until April fools, I had a lady in another office call him with all this personal information about where they met and what they did together "that night in Madison" so he had to think it was real. She knew too much information about him.  Then she dropped it, she was pregnant! I watched as the conversation continued as she knew all this stuff and he was sweating his butt off.  He kept saying I don't remember you, are you sure it's me. She just had too much information about him.   I let him suffer for awhile until I finally broke in and said got you!!!
4/2/24 @ 9:26 AM
Perchhound
Perchhound
User since 12/5/07
Got my old boss good, apartment complex where the office was a 2 bedroom apartment converted. She smoked but had to go out the patio door to do it. I found a piece of aluminum that matched the bottom door slide perfectly so the door wouldn't open. Looking down at it you couldn't tell it didn't belong. She would call me saying the door wouldn't open to look at it. She'd be in her office in the back bedroom, I would come in, remove the piece and put it under the desk that was there, then show her the door works fine. This went on a few times, she even wanted me to change out the door lock. Finally I smirked talking with her and she knew something was up.  Where my brother worked they were consistently doing little jokes on each other including the boss.  Ended when they decided to fill his office with packing peanuts. They opened up the ceiling vent and filled it full.  Those cards that you can get that play a song when opened. You can get a random play one that would only play about 5 seconds, you didn't need to open it.  Put it in a book on a bookshelf filled with books. Didn't play long enough to find which book it was in.  Also took one of those cards and tapped it under the cleaning woman's cleaning cart. Every time she hit a bump it would play for 5 seconds, don't worry be happy!
4/1/24 @ 11:03 PM
LG Tom
User since 7/13/09
In the 8th grade we turned our teachers desk around  backwards at lunch time then rearranged everything on top so it looked normal. He came back in and went on a rant about how poorly we had done on a quiz that morning. Red headed, red faced kind of a hothead anyway, he was on a roll. When he sat down and reached for a drawer and realized what we had done, he just put his head down on the desk and tried to hide the fact he was actually laughing. It killed his bad mood for a while. Totally worth it!
4/1/24 @ 7:32 PM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
Tape around the spray nozzle on the sink when they get a glass of water they get sprayed 
Sorry JJ I should have read back before posting 
4/1/24 @ 7:20 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Did this a few years back to a coworker who was terrified of spiders!
Best April Fool's day gag photo by Plmlk
Best April Fool's day gag photo by Plmlk
4/1/24 @ 7:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Honey, I’m gonna help you with the housework this evening. April fools!
4/1/24 @ 4:36 PM
CHISEL
PRO MEMBER User since 6/19/01
Not an April fools gag but I still laugh everytime I think about this. Years ago before I retired I worked in an office with  some other people. There was one woman who kept a dish of candy or something out for everyone to enjoy. All she asked for was once in a while throw her a buck or bring in something for the dish. Of course there were a couple of people that always grab something everytime they came in but never contributed. One day she got PO'd with them and ran out at lunch and picked up some dog jerky that looked just like regular jerky for the dish. Sure enough shortly after lunch one of them came in the office grabbed a piece and walked over to me to talked. While they were chewing on it the smell just about made me puke. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time even when he asked what was so funny. I'm not sure if he ever figured it out or not. 
4/1/24 @ 3:33 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink works great every time
4/1/24 @ 3:17 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Short Sheet. My sisters always pulled that one.
4/1/24 @ 1:42 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Best April Fool's day gag photo by Polski
4/1/24 @ 1:25 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Anyone with big plans for the day?
4/2/23 @ 9:34 PM
wallywood
User since 1/1/02
Bud Light put Trans women Dylan Mulvaney image on there can. April fools ? no its for real. You can't make this stuff up.
4/2/23 @ 8:10 AM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Best April Fool's day gag photo by Polski
4/1/23 @ 7:28 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
APRIL FOOLS !!! That’s a good one!!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 47 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE