Lake-Link

Bercomac ATV snow blowers

9/30/14 @ 6:33 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Fisher Doon
Fisher Doon
User since 1/19/09
http://www.bercomac.com/accessories-126-versatile-plus-48-br-for-atvs.php

Another winter approaches that looks to be full of snow, wind, cold, etc. I for one am tired of battling drifts with an ATV plow, and running out of places to push snow after 4 snowfalls. I have roughly 13,000 sq.ft. of driveway to clear and this Bercomac looks pretty slick. Not the fastest way to remove snow...but it should move it. If I can get past the hefty price tag of 5K. Thoughts?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/1/14 @ 5:07 AM
Fisher Doon
Fisher Doon
User since 1/19/09
Thanks Fish Hound. I heard there's a wait right now...and orders placed in October are out until mid November. Guess I better get moving on it!

9/30/14 @ 10:46 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
I have a Berco two-stage blower on the front of a 18 HP Toro lawn tractor dedicated to snow. It absolutely eats the snow up and throws it a long ways away. Used to plow with ATV and had drifts 5' high all over the yards and now it's spread evenly with no noticeable drifts to be seen.

My only problem is the 2WD tractor getting stuck in my back yard working on a downward grade. My plan is to eventually purchase a Berco blower for my Polaris 700 ATV and that problem will go away.

If I were to purchase I would check out the guy in the link below and mover up to the 54" cut at the 18HP motor for $4,500. My tractor is powering the blower and the hydro-static drive and still very seldom ever "bogs down".

ATV Blower dealer in MN

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.