Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Ask a Stupid Question....

12/10/03 @ 12:42 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Schnoopus
User since 6/15/01
....maybe get an answer without havin to go thru the exhausting task of doin a web search. kinda like ask jeeves only on LL.

i'm bored....and kinda schtoopid, so i figured that maybe there's other bored people out there (i KNOW there's other schtoopid people) that wonder about schtoopid schtuff like i do. either that or i'll just keep the thread goin myself, heh.

i have two to start...

1) why do ya have to dail "1" before dialing a long distance telephone number? (i don't know of anywhere where ya gotta dial a "2" first.)

2)what da heck is Cork made from???

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 3,374 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/26/20 @ 10:26 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

what the heck is going on? #1 sent me that this morning, I changed my default search engine to BING... 

... so far no propaganda on bing

9/24/20 @ 9:04 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

A kid needs to have passed ATV  course  . Not sure about a drunk . I think I read of one that drove his lawnmower.  In another state  , not sure what happened to him .

9/24/20 @ 8:20 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

In my NE corner of the state, they are opening a lot of towns and roads to ATV/UTV legal use. I can now get on my ATV and say take it to Peshtigo or Oconto if I choose to.

My question, do you need a drivers license to do this? Saw one go past me today and that kid looked like a young teenager. What about someone who has lost there drivers license for a DUI or speeding?

9/19/20 @ 3:09 PM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Thanks Bass!  I hope not .    Great pizza, great value for the $$. CARPIO 

9/19/20 @ 8:53 AM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

Say what? Are you telling me Champion is closed? Ugh! My go to for bulk frozen pizza. Have not been through Hebron in a month. 

9/19/20 @ 8:51 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
Carpio 

The last time I drove through Hebron the champion Pizza sign was off the building

I should be driving through there next week so I will check again

9/19/20 @ 7:54 AM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Smart TVs HEAR what you are saying! What they do with that info I don’t know!    CARPIO 

9/18/20 @ 10:37 PM
12packabs
12packabs
User since 12/19/06

I'd like to know what PW thinks about the news out of Nashville means....

9/18/20 @ 10:30 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

All I know is that Joe hasn't sent me 3 letters this week asking for money .

9/18/20 @ 10:56 AM
Thrash
Thrash
MEMBER since 6/15/01

How's that go?  "You can put lipstick on a pig..."  or "You can giftwrap a turd..."  That second one, I've used at work more than once...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 3,374 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.