My job moved me to Conyers GA after the economy went to carp and am finally moving back working remotely from home. Met my wife in Milwaukee and lived there for five years until the job moved me.

Am now being allowed to work from home so am moving to Phelps, WI and am loving being back home. There have been many changes since I left and we are going much farther north than we were before but looking so forward to moving into our new home that we are closing on in just two weeks.

I am very happy to have found a home in this small town that I can get broadband fast enough for my job and also very happy to have found a hotel near Tomahawk with internet speeds fast enough for me to work while waiting to close.  My quality of life is so much better being up here  

how many people have taken the opportunity that working from home allows to live, even if only for a few weeks, where you have dreamed of living?  If you have not but could, why haven’t you?

This disease is terrible and I would gladly move back to GA if it would get rid of Covid 19.  But, as it is here to stay, I am taking advantage of being able to work remotely to get my family back to where we want to be and away from where we do not want to be.