MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

anybody else tired of this site freezing up during busy hours of the day?

8/13/14 @ 11:06 PM
ORIGNAL POST
COSMO 1
COSMO 1
User since 9/18/01
It's now 11pm and not once has this site froze on me at this hour, however at 3-8:30pm it freeze's on me all the time? I have no other problems at any other site, only on lake-link during peek hours.......Is it just to busy for there system to handle these busy hours or ??

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/17/14 @ 8:56 AM
COSMO 1
COSMO 1
User since 9/18/01
if they cant fix this vary soon! I for one will asking for refund, as this sucks paying for something I cant use when I want too or need to use it? so the question is why be a member when all the non members are the ones bogging done the system.......here is my solution lower the membership fee(so more will pay) and make it a requirement for all to join, thus lowering the amount of usage.........or lake-link needs to invest our membership fees in a system that will handle the usage at all times!! vary unhappy member, Cosmo

8/16/14 @ 11:43 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
not slow here

except for when there are outages... then I usually quit waiting after a minute, haha

8/15/14 @ 8:09 PM
Treeshark
User since 4/5/09
x2 on that DD. Yes, it does get annoying at times but I don't really have too much of a gripe as it's a free website (I stopped paying for a membership when they unjustly banned Jackson11;)).

I hope the issues get resolved for the sake of the Lake Link, but to me it's not a huge deal (lot's of other things to do if LL isn't working).

8/15/14 @ 7:32 AM
keeper2
MEMBER since 9/5/02
Not me...I sleep during busy hours...

8/14/14 @ 1:48 AM
Lectrotech
Lectrotech
User since 11/19/09
Nah, got other places to be and other things to do.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.