Ordered a replacement line counter for an old Walker manual down-rigger but the new one doesn't fit in the mount holes and the unit they sent has a smaller diameter pulley , as well as a shorter measurement across from the left side of the counter- to the right side / edge of pulley . I call this the shaft ? 

What at I need is 1" pulley and 1 1/2" shaft......and what they sent is 3/4" pulley and 1 1/4" shaft.

I tried to redrill new holes and then just mount this new counter to make it work but this places the unit to close to the edge and is sure to be slammed by the brake lever and break again. 

does anyone know where I can get the right part?