SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Spinning Reel suggestions

3/16/20 @ 4:14 PM
INITIAL POST
bobs1961
User since 9/22/01

Hi I am looking for suggestions on Spinning reels in the $100-$125 range.  I am typically casting for Large and Smallmouth bass and Walleye.  Looking for ultra smooth drag features and ability to make long casts with 1/8- 3/8 oz lures.  I am casting finesse plastics, stick and lip-less cranks etc. Tight lines !!

Displaying 16 to 23 of 23 posts
9/8/20 @ 9:56 AM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Again, Okuma carries several good reels that are less than $100 bucks with up to 10 ball bearings.  Look at the Epixor or Inspira.

9/8/20 @ 3:40 AM
smokercraft427
User since 4/16/06

Daiwa Fuego. Or ...I'd buy 2 Daiwa Legalis. They're both great reels. 

3/27/20 @ 11:00 AM
bassaddic
bassaddic
User since 8/20/07

Pfluger makes some awesome reels. I have some Presidents that are over 10 years old that are still like new. The Supremes are great also. The President runs around $60. I fish a lot and they have never let me down. 

3/25/20 @ 9:48 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Okuma makes some awesome reels that are really smooth and less than $100 bucks.  Look at the Epixor has 8 ball bearings, or the Inspira has 9 ball bearings.  Both super smooth, smooth drag's less than $100 bucks retail, and will stand up to any of the other reels on the market.

3/17/20 @ 3:41 PM
BassWhacker
BassWhacker
User since 9/4/17

Daiwa fuego. Easy choice

3/16/20 @ 10:39 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

Shimano Nasci. 

3/16/20 @ 9:01 PM
Herb2
User since 12/28/18

Very happy with Lews custom pro, can find deals on them, little over 100. Well made, good drag. Does not get as many bird nests as reverse is continuous.

Displaying 16 to 23 of 23 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE