SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

spinning reel repair

7/14/21 @ 8:08 AM
INITIAL POST
dibbles
PRO MEMBER User since 12/29/01

looking for a business that repairs reels in the FDL area.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
7/26/21 @ 5:23 PM
Bad Santa
User since 7/19/10

Schumacher Rod & Reel Repair is located at 313 Dale Ave in Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901. Schumacher Rod & Reel Repair can be contacted via phone at (920) 231-7658 for pricing, hours and directions.

7/25/21 @ 2:47 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

The only place i know of is at Smokies bait shop right on Pewaukee lake. You drop your feels off there, note attached saying your problem. Almost all charges are a flat$25. But they will be fixed, cleaned, lubed. I’ve taken at least six old reels that i like in there and never been dissatisfied. Smokies sends em to Badger Reel Repair, guy who fixes them named Dave. You can contact him directly at 262-582-3099. He will call you if its going to be more expensive or has a question. Does take awhile, but since “THE SPORTMAN SHOP” in Mosinee is only doing electric motors and musky (expensive) reels- its the only place i know of in Wisconsin that will fix a spinning reel .

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE