Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Panoptix bow mount ..

9/19/21 @ 12:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
huntfishcrappie
USER SINCE 2/23/16

Looking for any information on the mounts for the live view... I have been seeing it on Larry Smith... The bow mount system looks nice.. I have seen guy's make them out of PVC.. Thanks for any help..

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/18/21 @ 9:06 PM
Zwiegs
USER SINCE 1/10/12

I like it, nice an easy.

9/19/21 @ 2:35 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
USER SINCE 1/16/11

" aluminum tube with 1" stainless rail tee. Top is 1 x 3 oak with a Scotty Base pin. Unit drops into a Scotty rod base and the bungie hold it down tight. The brass screw insert provides for a thumb screw with two leather plugs placed against the tube. Tube and tee were purchased online - balance from Menards. Clean install and stronger than PVC

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.