4/12/16 @ 10:21 AM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12
I second the Fat & Sassy

4/10/16 @ 2:27 AM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
I really like the frabil as well I use 3 big coolers and use a crawler dye so I have natural, neon green and red. I throw in coffee grounds, and a dash of worm food they are so wiggly then can be a pain to get on a hook!

4/9/16 @ 7:38 PM
pool9fish
User since 3/7/11
I use the "Fat and Sassy". It is good bedding and there is no mixing. I also use wet newspaper. They will last for 8 weeks and longer if you keep them cool(refrigerated).

3/12/16 @ 11:54 PM
BOBBYB
BOBBYB
User since 5/24/03
worm bedding i use is a big styrofoam cooler with wet leaves. The worms eat the leaves but not the veins of the leaves. I save up the leaves in the fall and put them in the garden in tomatoe cages and then they compress themselves over the winter. Find a lot of worms under the leaves when i start the cooler. Dont have to buy dig or hunt very many of them. They also reproduce in the cooler. End of year dump worms left in the garden and put cages over them and fill with leaves

3/12/16 @ 2:47 PM
A5¢
MEMBER since 6/15/09
I like the shredded paper, as you can tell when it's time to change the bedding very easy. I buy my crawlers early so I can fatten them up and ready to use. I buy worm food in bulk, so it is only a fraction of the cost of those little containers. It makes them big and fat and very lively. I also makes them tougher, so they stay on the hook.

3/12/16 @ 11:09 AM
iglootipup
User since 1/8/10
Shredded news paper and coffee grounds soak paper squeeze out water so it only damp throw coffee grounds on top add night crawlers

12/16/15 @ 5:36 PM
amstel239
User since 12/28/01
I really like the bedding that Frabill makes. I add a little used coffee grounds through the winter for food. This has worked for me.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.