Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Minnkota Powerdrive

5/11/21 @ 7:37 PM
ORIGINAL POST
mukluk fisherman
USER SINCE 1/7/10

Anybody else not like the newer Powerdrive foot pedals? The speed control wheel is not very easy to use, and deploying the motor is way harder than it needs to be. Just looking for feedback.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 2 OF 2 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

5/12/21 @ 9:03 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER SINCE 7/20/09

I had a Powerdrive with i-pilot, so it didn't come with a foot pedal.  I do agree it deployed hard though.  I know they are lower end but it couldn't cost that much to make it deploy nice.

I got a Terrova now and its night and day difference in deploying it.  No more fighting with it.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 2 OF 2 POSTS
Advertise here
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala R12 Fillet Knife Kit
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.