Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lowrance!

7/13/15 @ 7:35 PM
ORIGNAL POST
flatlander68
User since 1/24/06
Bought a new Lowrance fishfinder. Hooked it up it worked, but then froze. I called Lowrance and received the best customer service assistance. Four east steps and I was ready to roll. Just like computers and cell phones they need to be reset once in a while. Have not called other companies, but I was highly impressed.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/15/15 @ 4:48 PM
chuckc
User since 3/21/14
Coach, wasn't that done before. . Lowrance of Arabia, or some such ? ChuckC

7/14/15 @ 9:06 PM
Ed Franko
User since 5/6/15
I have used their tech support several times while out on the lake when I first got my units. However it was for my benefit of trying something to get the unit to perform like I wanted it to. The only problems that I have had has been self inflicted. They have always been happy to help. Just ordered a new boat today and got a Gen 3 12 and a Gen 3 9 on it... Good stuff for sure. JMO Make sure that you are not getting interference from another unit or something.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
7/14/15 @ 2:30 PM
mendota
MEMBER since 12/19/01
Well, the prompt service was nice, but a unit freezing up minutes after I powered it up?

I would return that sucker in a heartbeat. If they can't test or manufacture any better quality/reliability than that, I don't want it.

Good luck, but I would check with your vendor about the return policy and period if I were you.

7/14/15 @ 1:42 PM
'da Coach
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
I thought this might be about a new movie named Lowrance!, kinda like McClintock!, or Oliver!.

But I guess I was mistaken.

7/14/15 @ 6:54 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04
it was still in warranty, call back in 12 months and see what they say.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.