SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Lowrance elite ti transducer ???

3/3/21 @ 7:08 PM
INITIAL POST
old river rat
PRO MEMBER User since 7/7/20

I have a boat equipped with a Lowrance Elite ti and it only has the skimmer transducer and therefore doesn't display the down scan or side scan. Does anyone else have this unit and did you need to get the Navico transducer kit and mount two transducers? Do they have an adapter that puts the two cables into one?  Thanks 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/20/21 @ 8:01 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/15/08

MattW, 

you have that big ol, long transducer mounted on your TM? Do they sell a bracket to do that? I think I’d like to do that With mine. 

3/15/21 @ 11:09 AM
mattw
mattw
PRO MEMBER User since 5/6/16

I agree with Rippin, I have a elite 9 TI on the bow of mine with the total scan attached to trolling motor, works great for me . Only one cable . 

3/4/21 @ 2:52 PM
Rippin'Lips
User since 1/22/17

I have both a Ti-7 and a Ti-9 unit. The Ti-9 has a TotalScan Transducer that will display side scan, down scan, and sonar. The Ti-7 has the skimmer and is mounted on my boats trolling motor, this ducer only allows down scan and sonar. If you get the TotalScan transducer you will not need two ducers for the one unit. Expensive but it will alleviate your problems. Feel free to PM me, I have used these units for a long time and installed everything on my boat myself. More than happy to answer your questions that I have trialed and errored myself! -- Rippin

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE