SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Livescope Plus

2/6/24 @ 7:23 PM
INITIAL POST
RZfishnut
User since 1/31/16

Has anyone put together their own bundle or just bought the one from Garmin. I am having a hard time finding reviews on some of the poles and shuttle other that sponsored reviews.

Thanks

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts
3/20/24 @ 4:45 PM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/15/08
I’m sorry Clay but my curiosity over the 2X statement got the best of me. I looked up a Brewcity mount and it was $385.00 a Traxtech TM-1000 is $399.00 
personally whatever kind anybody gets is up to them Over and out on this subject……
3/19/24 @ 10:29 AM
Clay34
User since 3/22/08
For a livescope mount:  BrewCity 360 mount is very popular on the tournament circuit and the price is relatively modest.  I looked at a Traxtech - it was pretty but cost 2X as much for the complete install and had what I thought was excessive wobble in the system.  Good luck finding your perfect mount for YOU and Your application.
3/19/24 @ 6:04 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
His point on small crappie lakes being devestated. For sure I am watching that happening. 

Enforcement is a puzzling issue. 
3/18/24 @ 11:59 PM
Mister-K
User since 7/26/22
It maybe banned...
https://youtu.be/jeT-VLPHCHU?si=PNco0ogE8URzX5vj
3/11/24 @ 10:52 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
Mendota, besides the existing 93sv, I just purchased an on sale 106 model To just be my live scope depthfinder. Fishing can be a very expensive sport if you let it LOL
3/9/24 @ 5:51 PM
LUV2HNT
User since 11/3/03
If you only have 1 garmin unit, you can use a simple network cross-over cable. If you have multiple units and livescope you will need a network switch to join 3 units or more. I did the below, but had most of the parts already. I spent $25 on the 12v to 5v converter to power the switch I already had.
 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbnOZ8LRh9E
3/9/24 @ 2:18 PM
Mendota Jim
User since 7/1/02
Keep in mind when describing final cost, you already owned a Garmin 93SV head installed on your boat.
2/8/24 @ 10:19 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
Do you use search engines like google? I pretty much copied one I googled which was called $25 DIY panoptix system. I bought the LVS34 system from Garmin outlet store (online) which just happened to be on sale. Comes with the “ black box”.  (GLS-10) and several different transducer mounts. some for trolling motor shaft some for just using a pole. Because I have Traxtech tracks on my boat I bought a traxtech TM-1000 pole system which I got from Thorne Bros in Mn. I ordered it and 2 days later it was on my doorstep with free shipping. My brother in law gave me a box he got from Amped Outdoors which was all prewired with a lithium phosphate battery. I mounted the “ black box” to the outside of it. All the cables come with Garmin LVS34 kit Ran one cable to the back of my on dash Garmin 93sv. Hooked up the power, plugged the transducer in…….worked like a charm. $1800 to do it……I have a completely portable system  there are many pole options out there and there are videos on YouTube that can show you how to make a homemade one…..good luck
2/7/24 @ 4:56 PM
genek.
User since 8/20/04
I did , used summit shuttle[the older style 3d printed one ] and pole,bag with a 93uhd and  a amped outdoors battery . 
2/7/24 @ 11:51 AM
gray fox
gray fox
PRO MEMBER User since 2/22/08
Hi
My name is Dennis.  Check out my add on Lake-Link Ice Fishing.  Assorted ice fishing gear.  I have a couple of Garmin Ice Fishing carrying bags.Summit  ice fishing transducer pole.  ALL EXCELLENT CONDITION.  Check Electronics add also.
Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE